The Student Room Group

uncomfortable down there...

i made another post cuz i'm rlly scared! someone described exactly how i feel(I'm 14, never had s3x):
"does it kind of feel like there's a twig in there, and you feel like you have to stand still with your legs tight together to stop it, and you can't walk. I know that's very specific but that's something I used to get a lot lol"

EXACTLY THAT!! like right now, I'm laying in bed and it's fine, but when i move around, that's when it doesn't feel right.

this started Friday after school. I've taken paracetamol in between and been to the toilet A LOT.

please help, my mom might take me to the doctor and I'm so so so scared :s-smilie:
It kinda happens to me too but nor that severe I guess. It's usually when my period is near. Did you have yours yet?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
It kinda happens to me too but nor that severe I guess. It's usually when my period is near. Did you have yours yet?

no, my period is due on 18th but then again I'm only 14
no, my period is due on 18th but then again I'm only 14

It's been happening to me since I first got it. But tbh u should tell you, mom. She might know what to do or a doctor's opinion would also be nice if the pain is too much
Reply 4
It's been happening to me since I first got it. But tbh u should tell you, mom. She might know what to do or a doctor's opinion would also be nice if the pain is too much

okay, i will, tysm!

Quick Reply

Latest