The Student Room Group

Lucy’s not so secret diary

blog.jpg
hey guys welcome!!!!!
I decided to make a new blog as I was wanted to start fresh and it’s something that I’ve been planning for a while and is something I have intended to do and seeing as college starts this week now is the best place to do it! Ok if anyone is new a few facts about me (a lot of this stuff will probably be known by anyone who’s read any of my blogs)

I love Harry Potter

I am going into college

I like to read, play video games and sing

My favourite you tubers are Clare siobhan and plumbella

So in terms of last year here are my gcse results History- 6Re-6 Drama-6 Maths-4Biology-5 Chemistry-5 Physics-5 German-4 English language-6 English literature-6 I’m really happy with all of these I’m going to tag a few amazing people who may want to read my blog not sure if I’ll tag every post I might tag once a week or something.
@Roses & Dreams
@Nutella! @Goldie-Is-King @Shadbury @ChopinNocturne
@RyanC
My next post will be about when I’ll post and what content it will be. Thank you for reading xxxx
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I’m here! :dance:
Ooh can’t wait to read! :hugs:
Reply 2
Original post by Nutella!
I’m here! :dance:
Ooh can’t wait to read! :hugs:

Yayyy :dance: I’m going to probably do my other post later and Then I’ll probably start my proper posts tomorrow :hugs:
Original post by LovingLucy
Yayyy :dance: I’m going to probably do my other post later and Then I’ll probably start my proper posts tomorrow :hugs:

Sounds great! :jumphug:
Looks great!
Reply 5
Original post by Shadbury
Looks great!

Thank you
I love this! Good luck for college :hugs:
Reply 7
Original post by Roses & Dreams
I love this! Good luck for college :hugs:

Thank you it took me so long to get your tag to work so happy it finally did I’ll put up a crystal art update today as o promised you one ages ago
Thank you it took me so long to get your tag to work so happy it finally did I’ll put up a crystal art update today as o promised you one ages ago

I'm glad it worked too :yep:. Yayyyy I'm looking forward to it, I haven't seen your crystal art in a while x
Reply 9
I'm glad it worked too :yep:. Yayyyy I'm looking forward to it, I haven't seen your crystal art in a while x

BB68F2EB-E020-4D17-80DE-363BDB7649F4.jpeg
Hey guys so this is kinda my outlining post of how my blog will be now I’m back at college as it will change slightly. (This will be a long one)
Ok so first of all the type of content that will be on this blog from now on, due to lockdown to post I had to do what I was doing at home and that wasn’t what I originally put these blog up for as this was supposed to be a mainly schoolwork blog which is what it was, now that I am back you will see a huge shift back to school things meaning I will still post my random thoughts however my main content will be back to school as that is what I enjoy posting the most. Saying that I will still talk about mental health and positive posts as I used to so I guess my posts will kinda go back to how it was.

The second part of this is when I’m gonna be on and when I’ll post, ok so when I’m going to be on I’ll be posting every day if I’m able to as that’s where most of my content will be like what I’ve been doing in the day, what I did in lessons etc. Saying this I will only be on when I can fit it around my work schedule and things I’m doing, additionally I will be on less over the weekend as I probably won’t put many posts up as that’s going to be my relax time and because I’m posting less what I’m doing at home I won’t post too much, the kinda home posts you’ll see will be I’m going out here or oh this is happening today, or look at my crystal art now or something like that, that is it really.

Thank you all who read my blog much love to you all, rememberer your all fabulous xxx
BB68F2EB-E020-4D17-80DE-363BDB7649F4.jpeg

It looks so beautiful :eek: gosh wow, that image is actually stunning. Once you finish them do you hang them up or do something else?

Also I'm looking forward to your updates, you're going to ace college and A levels. I believe in you so much and I'm rooting for you the whole way, if ever you need to speak my PMs are open :bubbles:.
Hey guys welcome!!!:smile:
I decided to make a new blog as I was wanted to start fresh and it’s something that I’ve been planning for a while and is something I have intended to do and seeing as college starts this week now is the best place to do it! Ok if anyone is new a few facts about me (a lot of this stuff will probably be known by anyone who’s read any of my blogs)

I love Harry Potter

I am going into college

I like to read, play video games and sing

My favourite you tubers are Clare siobhan and plumbella

So in terms of last year here are my gcse results History- 6Re-6 Drama-6 Maths-4Biology-5 Chemistry-5 Physics-5 German-4 English language-6 English literature-6 I’m really happy with all of these I’m going to tag a few amazing people who may want to read my blog not sure if I’ll tag every post I might tag once a week or something.
@Roses & Dreams
@Nutella! @Goldie-Is-King @Shadbury @ChopinNocturne
@RyanC
My next post will be about when I’ll post and what content it will be. Thank you for reading xxxx

its @Chopinnocturne31 lucy:u: oh and I look forward to reading your blog everyday:smile:
@LovingLucy @Nutella! @Roses & Dreams @Chopinnocturne31

ok this this for you four people for next week(im writing so much this weekend)

I want to wish all 4 of you good lucky and I hope next year is a truly great year for you all.
Ella and Roses i am sure you are gonna destroy year 11 and come out with the results you need 9-9-9-9-9-9 for both of you lol.However is that does not happen it does not matter what matters is that are both great people and you both should never forgot that and the change in both of you this last year is amazing:smile:

I think both of you to come out of your shyness to where you are is incredible and you should both be proud of yourselves

I know you both put too much pressure on yourselves but the fact is you both will have an amazing future in fact ive seen the future and and 10 years I see 2 amazing teachers:biggrin:

Now for you lucy you did well in your gcse but now you will truly shine in your a levels and to give an example someone I know got 5-6s in there gcses and now he is predicted to get AAB which shows what can happen and I full faith in you Lucy that you will get great scores and go off to york uni and join ella and roses in the teaching profession and always remember that no matter what happens your still a great and kind person

Now you chop even though I only known you about a month I can tell your a kind and nice person and will take year 13 in her stride and I have 100 percent faith you will get to uni and become a fantastic dentist and again if that does not happen again your know your a great person and all of you are and its better be true to yourselves then to try and archive while being horrible to everyone you know

anyway good luck to all 4 of you next week from goldie:smile:

It looks so beautiful :eek: gosh wow, that image is actually stunning. Once you finish them do you hang them up or do something else?

Also I'm looking forward to your updates, you're going to ace college and A levels. I believe in you so much and I'm rooting for you the whole way, if ever you need to speak my PMs are open :bubbles:.

Thank you so much you’ll ace GCSEs 🙂
Original post by Goldie-Is-King

I want to wish all 4 of you good lucky and I hope next year is a truly great year for you all.
Ella and Roses i am sure you are gonna destroy year 11 and come out with the results you need 9-9-9-9-9-9 for both of you lol.However is that does not happen it does not matter what matters is that are both great people and you both should never forgot that and the change in both of you this last year is amazing:smile:

I think both of you to come out of your shyness to where you are is incredible and you should both be proud of yourselves

I know you both put too much pressure on yourselves but the fact is you both will have an amazing future in fact ive seen the future and and 10 years I see 2 amazing teachers:biggrin:

Now for you lucy you did well in your gcse but now you will truly shine in your a levels and to give an example someone I know got 5-6s in there gcses and now he is predicted to get AAB which shows what can happen and I full faith in you Lucy that you will get great scores and go off to york uni and join ella and roses in the teaching profession and always remember that no matter what happens your still a great and kind person

Now you chop even though I only known you about a month I can tell your a kind and nice person and will take year 13 in her stride and I have 100 percent faith you will get to uni and become a fantastic dentist and again if that does not happen again your know your a great person and all of you are and its better be true to yourselves then to try and archive while being horrible to everyone you know

Thank you goldie

its @Chopinnocturne31 lucy:u: oh and I look forward to reading your blog everyday:smile:

Whoops

ohmygoshhh golderz! this is so sweet of you! 🍬✨

Thanks Goldie! :smile:
Can’t wait to read this! :smile:
Original post by Chopinnocturne31
Thanks Goldie! :smile:

Sorry I didn’t tag yiu right :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending