The Student Room Group

Tissue in Vagina!

Today I had discharge coming out from my vagina and since I ran out of liners I had put toilet paper in my underwear but I’m afraid it may have gotten stuck in my vagina. I couldn’t find it anywhere and so I’m very worried! Has this happened to anyone or does anyone know how to help?? I’m a virgin and I didn’t feel anything go inside me but I didn’t find any toilet paper lying around either.
Reply 1
This is like the start of some weird Japanese hentai
Original post by haleyp2004
Today I had discharge coming out from my vagina and since I ran out of liners I had put toilet paper in my underwear but I’m afraid it may have gotten stuck in my vagina. I couldn’t find it anywhere and so I’m very worried! Has this happened to anyone or does anyone know how to help?? I’m a virgin and I didn’t feel anything go inside me but I didn’t find any toilet paper lying around either.

It's more likely it fell out, so have a look around your house before your parents find it. If it has gone inside you then you should be able to feel it with a clean finger - it might help to wear disposable gloves if you're a bit squeamish (and if you have any). If not, you could try having a look with a mirror and a torch.
It's unlikely that it's inside you as it would have to be inserted.

It is very easy for tissue to slip out of the underwear though so I would check again around the house!
Reply 4
Original post by whatmollyknew
It's unlikely that it's inside you as it would have to be inserted.

It is very easy for tissue to slip out of the underwear though so I would check again around the house!

Thank you! I’ll do that
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
It's more likely it fell out, so have a look around your house before your parents find it. If it has gone inside you then you should be able to feel it with a clean finger - it might help to wear disposable gloves if you're a bit squeamish (and if you have any). If not, you could try having a look with a mirror and a torch.

Thank you for replying! I’m assuming it fell out because I looked and couldn’t find anything but thanks for the advice!
I also had the same case but I had an intimate time with my partner. Im also 4 months pregnant. I'm afraid the tissue is inside my tummy and affect my unborn child.
I mean idk if this is a troll or not but when you’re pregnant you get a barrier that forms so I promise you nothing has gotten to your unborn child lol. Otherwise you would keep getting pregnant every time you had unprotected sex while pregnant which obviously doesn’t happen.If it is actually in there and there’s a bunch of tissue you should try and take it out so you don’t get toxic shock or anything although idk if that would happen here

Quick Reply

Latest