Scroll to see replies

tag me please
Original post by jemima0103
can i be added to tag list please

Original post by OnAndOff
tag me please

Sure thing :heart:
Tagging everyone who posted in my Year 12 GYG! :heart:

Let me know if you'd like to be added or removed guys, I don't want to spam with unwanted notifs. :giggle:
I'm starting a brand new tag list so if you'd like to stay on, please comment or give me a PM so I don't leave you off. :hugs:

Also, if I've tagged someone that's already found me and asked for a tag, I'm so sorry :lol:

Amazing people:

Spoiler

definitely keep me tagged!
keep me tagged :smile:
Original post by DrawTheLine
definitely keep me tagged!

Done! :hugs:

Original post by absolutelysprout
keep me tagged :smile:

Will do :h:
Keep me tagged please!! :hugs:
Original post by laurawatt
Keep me tagged please!! :hugs:

Of course! :lovehug:
Reply 28
can you tag me pleaseee xxx and i also do edexcel history a level so how is the revision going
Original post by 6ambz
can you tag me pleaseee xxx and i also do edexcel history a level so how is the revision going

Of course hun! xx

Ooh it's okay, a lot of content though! Which parts are you doing?
I'm doing From Lenin to Yeltsin 1917-91, GDR and Britain: losing and gaining an empire, 1763-1914 :yep:
Tag meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :bhangra: :yep: :ahee:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Tag meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :bhangra: :yep: :ahee:

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :bhangra: :hugs:
Reply 32
Original post by RazzzBerries
Of course hun! xx

Ooh it's okay, a lot of content though! Which parts are you doing?
I'm doing From Lenin to Yeltsin 1917-91, GDR and Britain: losing and gaining an empire, 1763-1914 :yep:

im doing from lenin to yeltsin, Mao’s china and the british experience of warfare 1790 -1918
Original post by 6ambz
im doing from lenin to yeltsin, Mao’s china and the british experience of warfare 1790 -1918

Ahhh very cool! Wish we did Mao's China :cry2:

Do you like the USSR bit?
Reply 34
Ahhh very cool! Wish we did Mao's China :cry2:

Do you like the USSR bit?

ehhh mixed feelings😭 i hate the first sub - topic but this other 4 are interesting!!
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :bhangra: :hugs:

Gotta keep in touch for the Lankan bantz, amirite?!?!?!?!??!?!? :awesome:

On a serious note, looking forward to seeing how this year goes for you but, as ever, don't put pressure on yourself. It's your blog, so just take it at your own pace :h:
keep me tagged :wink:
OFFICIAL POST #1 - What the Oxford English Dictionary doesn't tell you about The Day Before Final Year™
Hey guys!

Welcome to my 3rd GYG on TSR! It's been a hot minute and it's like I forget how to write these posts properly :lol:. The intro was deffo a struggle!

I thought I should do my mandatory "Fill You Guys In With The Goss" post before sixth form starts, except there isn't much to be totally honest. I go back to school tomorrow after the summer holidays. I did go back for a couple days before the end of term because I was in Year 12 (with COVID regulations in place) but it didn't feel all that productive for me really. The last proper "in school learning" for me seems more March time to me. I've had all kinds of advice thrown my way about to handle this year, but coronavirus has really spiked a lot of anxiety in me and a lot of Year 13s because we've literally missed out on 6 months' worth of learning and we're expected to carry on completely unphased. :redface:

That said, I'm feeling all kinds right now! :rofl:

Excitement - The prospect of seeing everyone again properly, and possibly not as socially distanced since we'll be bubbled together as a year group

Sorta sadness - Last year of compulsory education! What?! I can't even add 2 and 2. :facepalm:

Nervousness - Am I prepared for this year? I hope so!

My summer has been just trying to sort my life out. I've done some LNAT practice and I'm getting about 70-80% in the snippets I'm doing timed, so that's not too bad. I'm really relying on my LNAT to make up for my average GCSE grades but I'm actually enjoying doing it (is that normal or am I just affected? :rofl: ). If anyone's got advice on how to ace the LNAT, please let me know! I've also been revising here and there for my October mocks, which they could be using for my UCAS predictions if I'm not going in for early entry. There are no set topics yet so I'm kinda frantically juggling everything

In terms of what to expect tomorrow: a 3 hour form time to give out info about the year. Not as exciting as it could've been but it's something I guess. :lol:. As for the rest of the week, we're going back to normal lessons so let's see how that goes?

Have a good week everyone! Hope you all have great starts (or continuation, if you're back already!) to your academic year/September! I'll update you soon!

Lots of love,
Razzz

TL;DR This was a load of waffle about my conflicting emotions regarding starting Year 13 lmao

P.S Any ideas for the tag list name/the squaddd? I need some creative inspo :godancing:

TAG SQUADDD:

Spoiler

Original post by 6ambz
ehhh mixed feelings😭 i hate the first sub - topic but this other 4 are interesting!!

:rofl:
Mixed feelings here too! Although I feel the opposite, I like the first sub topics and it gets a bit drier for me as it goes on... :creep:

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Gotta keep in touch for the Lankan bantz, amirite?!?!?!?!??!?!? :awesome:

On a serious note, looking forward to seeing how this year goes for you but, as ever, don't put pressure on yourself. It's your blog, so just take it at your own pace :h:

"Lankan bantz" :excited:

Of course, thank you for looking out for me without fail. :lovehug:

Original post by clouddbubbles
keep me tagged :wink:

Got you down! :lovehug:
OFFICIAL POST #1 - What the Oxford English Dictionary doesn't tell you about The Day Before Final Year™
Hey guys!

Welcome to my 3rd GYG on TSR! It's been a hot minute and it's like I forget how to write these posts properly :lol:. The intro was deffo a struggle!

I thought I should do my mandatory "Fill You Guys In With The Goss" post before sixth form starts, except there isn't much to be totally honest. I go back to school tomorrow after the summer holidays. I did go back for a couple days before the end of term because I was in Year 12 (with COVID regulations in place) but it didn't feel all that productive for me really. The last proper "in school learning" for me seems more March time to me. I've had all kinds of advice thrown my way about to handle this year, but coronavirus has really spiked a lot of anxiety in me and a lot of Year 13s because we've literally missed out on 6 months' worth of learning and we're expected to carry on completely unphased. :redface:

That said, I'm feeling all kinds right now! :rofl:

Excitement - The prospect of seeing everyone again properly, and possibly not as socially distanced since we'll be bubbled together as a year group

Sorta sadness - Last year of compulsory education! What?! I can't even add 2 and 2. :facepalm:

Nervousness - Am I prepared for this year? I hope so!

My summer has been just trying to sort my life out. I've done some LNAT practice and I'm getting about 70-80% in the snippets I'm doing timed, so that's not too bad. I'm really relying on my LNAT to make up for my average GCSE grades but I'm actually enjoying doing it (is that normal or am I just affected? :rofl: ). If anyone's got advice on how to ace the LNAT, please let me know! I've also been revising here and there for my October mocks, which they could be using for my UCAS predictions if I'm not going in for early entry. There are no set topics yet so I'm kinda frantically juggling everything

In terms of what to expect tomorrow: a 3 hour form time to give out info about the year. Not as exciting as it could've been but it's something I guess. :lol:. As for the rest of the week, we're going back to normal lessons so let's see how that goes?

Have a good week everyone! Hope you all have great starts (or continuation, if you're back already!) to your academic year/September! I'll update you soon!

Lots of love,
Razzz

TL;DR This was a load of waffle about my conflicting emotions regarding starting Year 13 lmao

P.S Any ideas for the tag list name/the squaddd? I need some creative inspo :godancing:

TAG SQUADDD:

Spoiler

I think every year 13 is literally feeling a rollercoaster of emotions right now. I’m feeling super excited about going back, a little nervous about the whole covid situation, scared as who knows what is going to happen with our exams and well a little sad because the last 13 years have been leading up to this :redface:

Good luck tomorrow, hopefully it won’t be too different and will be nice to be back :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending