The Student Room Group

Lucy’s not so secret diary

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Goldie-Is-King
@LovingLucy @Nutella! @Roses & Dreams @Chopinnocturne31

ok this this for you four people for next week(im writing so much this weekend)

I want to wish all 4 of you good lucky and I hope next year is a truly great year for you all.
Ella and Roses i am sure you are gonna destroy year 11 and come out with the results you need 9-9-9-9-9-9 for both of you lol.However is that does not happen it does not matter what matters is that are both great people and you both should never forgot that and the change in both of you this last year is amazing:smile:

I think both of you to come out of your shyness to where you are is incredible and you should both be proud of yourselves

I know you both put too much pressure on yourselves but the fact is you both will have an amazing future in fact ive seen the future and and 10 years I see 2 amazing teachers:biggrin:

Now for you lucy you did well in your gcse but now you will truly shine in your a levels and to give an example someone I know got 5-6s in there gcses and now he is predicted to get AAB which shows what can happen and I full faith in you Lucy that you will get great scores and go off to york uni and join ella and roses in the teaching profession and always remember that no matter what happens your still a great and kind person

Now you chop even though I only known you about a month I can tell your a kind and nice person and will take year 13 in her stride and I have 100 percent faith you will get to uni and become a fantastic dentist and again if that does not happen again your know your a great person and all of you are and its better be true to yourselves then to try and archive while being horrible to everyone you know

anyway good luck to all 4 of you next week from goldie:smile:

This made me cry :emo: it's been an emotional couple of days because so much seems to be happening. Thank you so very much Goldie, that is probably one of the most thoughtful messages I have read in a long time :hugs:.

I also wanted to add that no matter what you say about yourself, no matter how often you tell yourself that you're not clever, i will always view you in such a positive light. You make people smile, a quality that beats everything else :yep:.
Original post by LovingLucy
Thank you so much you’ll ace GCSEs 🙂

I hope so :lol: thank you.
Sorry I didn’t tag yiu right :colondollar:

No worries! I got the tag one way or another so it doesn’t really matter :lol:
@LovingLucy @Nutella! @Roses & Dreams @Chopinnocturne31

ok this this for you four people for next week(im writing so much this weekend)

I want to wish all 4 of you good lucky and I hope next year is a truly great year for you all.
Ella and Roses i am sure you are gonna destroy year 11 and come out with the results you need 9-9-9-9-9-9 for both of you lol.However is that does not happen it does not matter what matters is that are both great people and you both should never forgot that and the change in both of you this last year is amazing:smile:

I think both of you to come out of your shyness to where you are is incredible and you should both be proud of yourselves

I know you both put too much pressure on yourselves but the fact is you both will have an amazing future in fact ive seen the future and and 10 years I see 2 amazing teachers:biggrin:

Now for you lucy you did well in your gcse but now you will truly shine in your a levels and to give an example someone I know got 5-6s in there gcses and now he is predicted to get AAB which shows what can happen and I full faith in you Lucy that you will get great scores and go off to york uni and join ella and roses in the teaching profession and always remember that no matter what happens your still a great and kind person

Now you chop even though I only known you about a month I can tell your a kind and nice person and will take year 13 in her stride and I have 100 percent faith you will get to uni and become a fantastic dentist and again if that does not happen again your know your a great person and all of you are and its better be true to yourselves then to try and archive while being horrible to everyone you know

anyway good luck to all 4 of you next week from goldie:smile:

Aww Goldieeee you’re too sweet :jumphug: you’re such a nice person, it’s honestly unbelievable :hugs:
Original post by Roses & Dreams
This made me cry :emo: it's been an emotional couple of days because so much seems to be happening. Thank you so very much Goldie, that is probably one of the most thoughtful messages I have read in a long time :hugs:.

I also wanted to add that no matter what you say about yourself, no matter how often you tell yourself that you're not clever, i will always view you in such a positive light. You make people smile, a quality that beats everything else :yep:.

I hope so :lol: thank you.

thanks roses
Ok my last post for today all ready to go in tomorrow to meet my tutor and collect my lanyard and my planner and some other bits. I just bought my bus ticket which I will activate as I’m getting on the bus, then Tuesday lessons start!!!!

Speaking of lessons here’s my timetable
08018E8D-B421-4D2F-BD4B-31AAF5023B54.jpeg
So purple is history
Yellow is English
Beige is philosophy
Orange is drama
subbing:smile:
Original post by Vanessa Chuah
subbing:smile:

Thank you
Ok my last post for today all ready to go in tomorrow to meet my tutor and collect my lanyard and my planner and some other bits. I just bought my bus ticket which I will activate as I’m getting on the bus, then Tuesday lessons start!!!!

So purple is history
Yellow is English
Beige is philosophy
Orange is drama

Late finish 5.00pm:redface:
Reply 28
I've subbed :woo:

Good luck with Y12 lucy! :smile:
Late finish 5.00pm:redface:

No it’s a 4 finish but 35 mins later than school
No it’s a 4 finish but 35 mins later than school

ok so if im reading it right then on monday you start at 12-15 and finish at 16.00 is that right:colondollar:
Reply 31

So purple is history
Yellow is English
Beige is philosophy
Orange is drama

I'm in year 13 now, but compared to my level 3 course i did in year 12 your day seems packed.
I had to do 6 subjects which added up to just over 20 lessons a week and was only there 3 days of the week.
Original post by RyanC_
I've subbed :woo:

Good luck with Y12 lucy! :smile:

You two

Original post by username5355996
ok so if im reading it right then on monday you start at 12-15 and finish at 16.00 is that right:colondollar:

Yup

Original post by CraigTB
I'm in year 13 now, but compared to my level 3 course i did in year 12 your day seems packed.
I had to do 6 subjects which added up to just over 20 lessons a week and was only there 3 days of the week.

Any advice?
You two

Yup

Any advice?

Ok im back lucy

Ok but some days you have like 2 hours between lessons what will you do then?
Original post by Golderz Is Great
Ok im back lucy

Ok but some days you have like 2 hours between lessons what will you do then?

Sit In the library and work
good luck this year
Wow! You have a lot of lessons each day :0 Well done on your GCSE results and good luck for this year :woo:
Original post by jemima0103
good luck this year

Thanks you
Original post by Becca216
Wow! You have a lot of lessons each day :0 Well done on your GCSE results and good luck for this year :woo:

Thank you
Monday!

Today I went in and collected my planner, lanyard and signed some bits, sadly I didn’t get to meet my form tutor as he wasn’t there however good things I survived the bus! Yes I know not a big deal but I was seriously nervous about riding the bus. I didn’t do much else to be honest we had a talk, Microsoft teams is kinda freaking me out to be honest Im scared that they’ll call my background inappropriate. Now it’s just time to look forward to college.
(edited 3 years ago)
Monday!

Today I went in and collected my planner, lanyard and signed some bits, sadly I didn’t get to meet my form tutor as he wasn’t there however good things I survived the bus! Yes I know not a big deal but I was seriously nervous about riding the bus. I didn’t do much else to be honest we had a talk, Microsoft teams is kinda freaking me out to be honest Im scared that they’ll call my background inappropriate. Now it’s just time to look forward to college.

I got injured today:redface:....hurt myself at work(pulled muscle it think)

typing that even hurt

good luck tomorrow though:h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending