The Student Room Group

Razzz Rises Up: A Year 13 GYG

Scroll to see replies

Thank you smka! :hugs:
Basically, I have a dilemma as to whether I'm applying to Cambridge or not. I haven't booked yet because if I don't apply, I'll get some more revision time and can send off my score in January. :rofl: I'll defo let you guys know!
Oh our "form" is literally only for tomorrow and then we're kinda disbanding so we don't mix with too many people. :frown:

I thought of that too! I'll put it down as an option :yep:

Original post by Becca216
I think every year 13 is literally feeling a rollercoaster of emotions right now. I’m feeling super excited about going back, a little nervous about the whole covid situation, scared as who knows what is going to happen with our exams and well a little sad because the last 13 years have been leading up to this :redface:

Good luck tomorrow, hopefully it won’t be too different and will be nice to be back :smile:

I know right?! The situation they've put us in is horrible!

Back at you Becca :hugs:
3 hours :yucky: best of luck with tomorrow!
Original post by absolutelysprout
3 hours :yucky: best of luck with tomorrow!

Thank you ahaha needed :cry2:
Reply 43
yo gimme tags
Good luck for school tomorrow :excited:
good luck for your LNAT! when is it?
Good luck tomorrow :smile:
Good luck! Could I be tagged please?
Please keep me tagged :smile:
Good luck with school tomorrow and LNAT revision :yy:
Good luck for tomorrow
Good Luck tomorrow :smile:
Good Luck tomorrow :smile:
best of luck razzz:lovehug:
keep me tagged please!:smile:
Can I have a tag please?
there’s so many of these which just seem so exciting so i’m not sure if i’ve already asked, but if i haven’t tag me please ❤️
Eeeepa best of luck!! :clap2:
Reply 57
Good luck:smile:
Hey Razzz it's been a while :smile: Good luck this year!!! It's scary that we're finally starting our UCAS applications :/
add me to the taglist :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending