The Student Room Group

EY Interview Grad Scheme 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by laurenh0197
How long did you all take to complete the numerical assessment? I think I was just over 20 minutes but not sure if that’ll be quick enough to get through to next stage

apparently if you failed you would've received a rejection immediately
I applied for Assurance - April 2021 as well. I finished online assessments and waiting for outcome too! Fingers crossed
Reply 62
the numerical test for EY was easy mostly gcse math. Just take a calculator pen and paper and work quickly no time limit but they record your time for the test just did it yesterday
(Applying for internship), EY emailed me on Saturday to tell me that I failed the job simulation? :s-smilie::confused: It was so puzzling to me since I am still waiting for my outcome of stage 2. Emailed them today.

Probably a good sign, idek.
Reply 64
Original post by Nas_98
I just completed my NRT for Assurance role, it wasn't too difficult to back up those who have already described the test. I think in total it took me 16 minutes to complete, I did also try to double check my answers before clicking next as you can't go back once you go on to the next question.

Has anyone recieved any updates on their NRT results? Or does anyone know when EY will let people know if they passed on to the next stage?

No update on the NRT as of yet! Some people are claiming they are getting instantly rejected after the NRT but i'm not sure about it! Just hoping they get back us by this week!
Original post by MajorFader
(Applying for internship), EY emailed me on Saturday to tell me that I failed the job simulation? :s-smilie::confused: It was so puzzling to me since I am still waiting for my outcome of stage 2. Emailed them today.

Probably a good sign, idek.

This happened to me too!! Have you heard back yet?
Got invite to Job simulation today.
Original post by mediocreman12

How was it?
Reply 68
Original post by mediocreman12

Which graduate line (assurance, tax, etc) did you apply for? All the best for your Job Simulation! :smile:
The numerical test for EY is so challenging grad scheme so hard to get through determination and motivation is the way forward
Original post by Frankgreen45
How was it?

Yep was fine, mix of video and written questions.
Reply 71
Completed the numerical reasoning test for assurance in manchester on 31/8/20. Still haven't had a confirmation email or anything. When login it says I am still completing stage 2
Still waiting to be invited to the NRT, applied to tax technology in London, anyone else still not invited?
Reply 73
Original post by jeff213
Completed the numerical reasoning test for assurance in manchester on 31/8/20. Still haven't had a confirmation email or anything. When login it says I am still completing stage 2

Try to email the EY team. Cause I experienced the same problem for the first 48 hours after completing the NRT. Then after the email, the problem was sorted.
Hi all,
I am interested in applying to the Assurance graduate programme for the April 2021 intake, however, I wanted to ask for some advice surrounding the stage 2 tests. As a graduate with an English Literature degree background, I am a bit worried about completing the NRT within 20 minutes (even if it isn't explicitly timed). Any advice on how I can prepare please? It would be greatly appreciated!
Original post by princesszeldaa
Hi all,
I am interested in applying to the Assurance graduate programme for the April 2021 intake, however, I wanted to ask for some advice surrounding the stage 2 tests. As a graduate with an English Literature degree background, I am a bit worried about completing the NRT within 20 minutes (even if it isn't explicitly timed). Any advice on how I can prepare please? It would be greatly appreciated!

It's really easy, i wouldn't sweat it. Easiest company numerical i've ever taken and i'm pretty sure this 20 mins thing is made up
Anyone heard back after Job simulation?
How long after completing the SJT do you normally wait until you hear about progressing to NRT?
Reply 78
Has anyone not heard back after sitting the NRT?

It's coming up to two weeks since I sat the test and I'm getting rather anxious about the wait!

I've applied for FSO Assurance April '21 in London.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Lan1997
Has anyone not heard back after sitting the NRT?

It's coming up to two weeks since I sat the test and I'm getting rather anxious about the wait!

I've applied for FSO Assurance April '21 in London.

I havent heard back after NRT. I applied for Assurance April '21. I was getting worried as well. Not sure whats going on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending