The Student Room Group
BPP University
BPP University

BPP 2020 applicants

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to BPP for 2020!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Currently studying Law at the University of Winchester and have applied for BPP’s new Barrister Training Course. Anyone else?
BPP University
BPP University
Reply 2
Hi everyone,Im looking to get the timetables for Group 2, 4 and onwards for the Cambridge LPC full time modules starting sep 2020! Did anyone else get a timetable that COMPLETELY goes against what you asked for?
Original post by PopAMPM
Hi everyone,Im looking to get the timetables for Group 2, 4 and onwards for the Cambridge LPC full time modules starting sep 2020! Did anyone else get a timetable that COMPLETELY goes against what you asked for?

Hi there, can you drop us a message with your SRN and we can see if we can get this sorted for you. Thanks in advance
Reply 4
Hi! I haven’t received info on a timetable. Can anyone let me know where they found this? Thanks!
Original post by lr44
Hi! I haven’t received info on a timetable. Can anyone let me know where they found this? Thanks!

Hi there can you drop us a message with your SRN. Thanks in advance
Reply 6
Original post by BPP University
Hi there can you drop us a message with your SRN. Thanks in advance

Thanks! Have done
Reply 7
Hi, I was offered a place for the LLM Legal Practic LPC in Holbirn. I accepted the offer and paid my deposit but I have yet to receive any further information. I know the course starts tomorrow but I have not been given any further information. I've also only got my application idea
When did you pay your deposit? I paid mine on Friday and they said they had to wait for the payment to clear which would be tomorrow and then I would be able to register
Original post by Mdotodor
Hi, I was offered a place for the LLM Legal Practic LPC in Holbirn. I accepted the offer and paid my deposit but I have yet to receive any further information. I know the course starts tomorrow but I have not been given any further information. I've also only got my application idea

When did you pay your deposit? I paid mine on Friday and they said they had to wait for the payment to clear which would be tomorrow and then I would be able to register
Original post by josiel800

I paid mine on friday too but they were customer service desk was closed so I didn't get a chance to call them. I had to so it through bank transfer cause when I tried to log in using the accept your offer email but my payment plan wasn't available. I'm planning on calling them tomorrow. Do you know if the deposit is part of the first installment or in addition to it?
I paid mine on friday too but they were customer service desk was closed so I didn't get a chance to call them. I had to so it through bank transfer cause when I tried to log in using the accept your offer email but my payment plan wasn't available. I'm planning on calling them tomorrow. Do you know if the deposit is part of the first installment or in addition to it?

Yeah I couldn't get through at first either, I left a voicemail on their admissions number and emailed one of the admissions officers I've spoken to before who eventually called me back. I had the payment plan attached to my offer letter email--try checking that. Also which number did you call? There is one for general enquiries 0330 060 100 or admissions one 0330 060 3264- however admissions one does sometimes go to voicemail.
The deposit is in addition to the first installment.
Yeah I couldn't get through at first either, I left a voicemail on their admissions number and emailed one of the admissions officers I've spoken to before who eventually called me back. I had the payment plan attached to my offer letter email--try checking that. Also which number did you call? There is one for general enquiries 0330 060 100 or admissions one 0330 060 3264- however admissions one does sometimes go to voicemail.
The deposit is in addition to the first installment.

There was no option for voicemail so I must've called the first one. I'm not too fussed about the payment plan. I just wanted to do it through the link cause I was hoping for email confirmation they received my deposit. I did the same with regards to the email, I confirmed I paid the deposit following the bank transfer reference they gave me and told him I was not able to log back into the link that you receive when you have to confirm your offer. I'm going to call them first thing tomorrow morning. I read in a thread somewhere else that this week is just inductions and the teaching doesn't start until next week so I am not as worried. I just want to hurry up and get all my login details and timetable so I can start planning. I had some questions too about the temporary remote learning we'd be doing cause of covid. Hopefully I'll get some answers when I call them.

Hi there, are you able to drop us a message with you AP number? Thanks in advance

Hi there, are you able to drop us a message with you AP number? Thanks in advance

Hi, I just sent you a message

I've just sent you a message, thanks.
Does any one know whether or not the deposit you pay at the beginning it part of your first installment of £1000 or in addition to is? I am trying to pay my first installment and I want to know how much I'm paying.
Does any one know whether or not the deposit you pay at the beginning it part of your first installment of £1000 or in addition to is? I am trying to pay my first installment and I want to know how much I'm paying.

It is in addition to it. So you pay 1350 in total

Hi, do the course fees cover the cost of first attempt assessments? So we would only have to pay for resits? I assumed they do but its not clear on the website.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending