The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton
Visit website

Official University of Northampton 2021 applicant thread

:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Northampton for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i think I'm the first one to reply :smile:
im in yr13 and i will be applying to podiatry 2021. currently, i do chemistry, biology and film.
Northampton
Visit website
Hi. I am applying for Primary Education leading to QTS and am currently studying Philosophy & Ethics, History and English Language & Literature.
Reply 3
Hi! I am currently studying History, English Literature and Criminology. I have applied to do Primary Education with QTS and received my offer today!
Original post by hxo2-002
Hi! I am currently studying History, English Literature and Criminology. I have applied to do Primary Education with QTS and received my offer today!

Congrats! My interview is at the end of January.
Reply 5
Original post by K Russell
Congrats! My interview is at the end of January.

Good luck! All the staff that I spoke to on Wednesday were lovely and made me feel super comfortable.
Hi, I am a mature student, currently studying an Access to HE in social sciences. I have applied to study Criminology and I received an offer yesterday.
Hi there I actually applied to study Criminology and Law at Northampton uni and got a conditional offer. Good luck with offers everyone!
Hi everyone! I applied Occupational Therapy BSc in early October. They sent me back an email immediately (on the 16th October) saying that they got my application and will send further information within 21 days. However, I have not heard from them since. Does that mean I am going to get a rejection? Anyone have the same issue as me?
Original post by calistadream
Hi everyone! I applied Occupational Therapy BSc in early October. They sent me back an email immediately (on the 16th October) saying that they got my application and will send further information within 21 days. However, I have not heard from them since. Does that mean I am going to get a rejection? Anyone have the same issue as me?

I think the universities are closed at the moment so that might why they are not in touch with you about your offer yet but I'm not sure.
Reply 10
I have applied to Marketing at Northampton !
Original post by karla27
I have applied to Marketing at Northampton !

same hereee yay
Reply 12
Original post by Tinakoya1234
same hereee yay

Is it going to be your main choice ???
Original post by karla27
Is it going to be your main choice ???

Yeah it is x
Reply 14
Yeah it is x

Ayy that's good! Me too! x
Reply 15
Yeah it is x

I don't know anybody else applying to Marketing at Northampton ! Will you be staying over ? x
Same here idk who else is studying marketing at Northampton & Yeahh I will be staying over wbuu??
I will pm you instead x
Original post by Manooka
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Northampton for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

I just wanna say I am a current student and I am in my second year :smile:

Good luck to everyone who is applying to the University of Northampton!

feel free to PM me if you need any help with any thing
Hey I wanna pm you but it’s not allowing me to ? Could pm me instead x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending