The Student Room Group

I think I still have hope.

Poll

I think I still have hope.

I took BTEC business and got MMP, I don't whether or not to go back to college or just go to uni. And plus I want to study Pharmacy which is not related to Business. Would it make a difference if i did two A-levels on top of my BTEC qualification ?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
You don't.

Through BTEC you only got MMP, what makes you think you can handle A-Levels?
Hi
I totally agree with u. First you should look for courses u like and want to get into with the grades u have. If that doesn't seem to get u anywhere then u should try A levels.

Original post by Naruto888
Grades don't define you as person btw.
Original post by Cute Kawaii
Hi
I totally agree with u. First you should look for courses u like and want to get into with the grades u have. If that doesn't seem to get u anywhere then u should try A levels.

I did look at foundation years at some universities such as University of Greenwich. I looked at the reviews at university of Greenwich and apparently students were not happy with the teaching. Would it make a difference if i did two A-levels on top of my BTEC qualification ?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Xarao
You clearly aint with MMP.

what did you get in A-levels ?
what did you get in A-levels ?

Why are you dodging the question ?
Why are you dodging the question ?

I did look at foundation years at some universities such as University of Greenwich. I looked at the reviews at university of Greenwich and apparently students were not happy with the teaching. Would it make a difference if i did two A-levels on top of my BTEC qualification ?

I don't think theyll mind much yk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending