The Student Room Group

Fashion Universities in the U.K.

Hello y’all, I’m Sean and I’m from Europe. Next
year I want to study fashion in the U.K. to become a creative director. Could someone recommend me some good universities which are not really expensive in the U.K? Thank you so much for replying!
Hiya, you should check out The University of Arts London. They’re great for creative degrees and they have lots of variety in terms of degrees to do with fashion :smile:
Original post by naeology
Hiya, you should check out The University of Arts London. They’re great for creative degrees and they have lots of variety in terms of degrees to do with fashion :smile:

Yeah, that’s where I would go next year but it’s very expensive...do you know more about this school?? Thank you for replying❤️!
Original post by Sean Scampini
Yeah, that’s where I would go next year but it’s very expensive...do you know more about this school?? Thank you for replying❤️!

It’s no problem! Sorry, I don’t know much about the university myself :frown: You could always have a look on the website. Also you might want to check out Leeds Art University and the University Edinburgh, they’re both ranked pretty highly for fashion related degrees - I’m not sure if they’re any less expensive though :/
Original post by naeology
It’s no problem! Sorry, I don’t know much about the university myself :frown: You could always have a look on the website. Also you might want to check out Leeds Art University and the University Edinburgh, they’re both ranked pretty highly for fashion related degrees - I’m not sure if they’re any less expensive though :/

I really appreciate your help, thank you so much, I’ll keep you informed!!❤️❤️❤️
Original post by Sean Scampini
I really appreciate your help, thank you so much, I’ll keep you informed!!❤️❤️❤️

It’s no problem at all!! I really hope you find the course and uni your looking for💕
Hi @Sean Scampini,

As @naeology says, our website is a great place to find out more about the University of the Arts London. UAL is ranked number 2 in the QS World Rankings for Art and Design (2019 and 2020), and our six colleges including London College of Fashion and Central Saint Martins are internationally renowned. You might want to check out the BA Creative Direction for Fashion course at LCF.

We also have a dedicated page on our site with videos and information that will help you understand more about what life is like at UAL. You can also find out about upcoming webinars, instagram Q&As and online open days.

Best of luck with your research!

Sian
UK Student Recruitment Officer
Thank you so so much for helping me, I will check your your site so I can know more about the course. Have a great afternoon!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending