The Student Room Group

Piercing a new hole to hide a old one

I first got my ears pierced at about 4. I got the second holes on both sides done at about 8. Then the third, fourth and so on all before i was 13. The woman did my second hole on one side quite off. Didnt bother me at the time it wasnt that bad. Then the 3rd hole followed with the 4th hole which i know was bad but still wasnt sooo bad id take it out to heal. Its now a decade later and my ears have grown and the holes are just ridiculously uneven and look awful. Its something im self conscious about even though i know id have to point it out to someone for them to even notice. Its a small issue but im wondering if i get holes close to the wonky piercings thatd work and if anyone else has had it done. The earrings would cover it im pretty sure. I know one person who had this done years ago but havnt heard anyone have it done since. Main thing i care about is them looking pretty and even when they have earrings in because i do like to wear alot of jewellery
Reply 1
Bumping this coz im still unsure😂
Original post by Pchim
I first got my ears pierced at about 4. I got the second holes on both sides done at about 8. Then the third, fourth and so on all before i was 13. The woman did my second hole on one side quite off. Didn't bother me at the time it wasn't that bad. Then the 3rd hole followed with the 4th hole which i know was bad but still wasn't sooo bad id take it out to heal. Its now a decade later and my ears have grown and the holes are just ridiculously uneven and look awful. Its something I'm self conscious about even though i know id have to point it out to someone for them to even notice. Its a small issue but I'm wondering if i get holes close to the wonky piercings that'd work and if anyone else has had it done. The earrings would cover it I'm pretty sure. I know one person who had this done years ago but haven't heard anyone have it done since. Main thing i care about is them looking pretty and even when they have earrings in because i do like to wear a lot of jewellery

If you get new holes too close to the other holes, there's a danger they might merge into one big hole. This might be less of an issue if the new hole is underneath the old one. If you haven't already then stop wearing jewellery in the holes you don't want in the hope they might heal over. But it depends exactly how much room you have, so you'll need to consult a professional piercer to see what they suggest.

Quick Reply

Latest