The Student Room Group

England v Denmark

Do England realise it's not a training session?

They lack confidence & ingenuity

Scroll to see replies

Maybe they have been thinking about young Danish women to meet later on.
They need greenwood and foden to bang some girls (goals).
Reply 3
I see the return of ye olde long ball hit-and-hope from England.
I can't believe Mbappe has corona.:gasp:
Original post by dj_ad_1
They need greenwood and foden to bang some girls (goals).

Those two got absolutely schooled.
Good lesson, now they know they have to get an NDA just to talk to girls because everyone will sell out a footballer for a SC call they didnt even instigate.
Original post by mnot
Those two got absolutely schooled.
Good lesson, now they know they have to get an NDA just to talk to girls because everyone will sell out a footballer for a SC call they didnt even instigate.

Yeah if your earning a decent salary every week who wouldnt bring girls to a hotel for a few hours lol. Every teenage guy has made a mistake. I feel like FA shouldnt fine them as they have apologised publicly as well.
Reply 7
Original post by dj_ad_1
Yeah if your earning a decent salary every week who wouldnt bring girls to a hotel for a few hours lol. Every teenage guy has made a mistake. I feel like FA shouldnt fine them as they have apologised publicly as well.

original.jpg

muppets
Original post by dj_ad_1

Its silly & irresponsible.
But they are 18 yo boys, abroad with girls calling them up asking to come to their hotel room.

TBH having listened to the phone call, it was more the girls asking to come then them trying to sneak them in, they were put on the spot and basically went along with it.

I think in the full context dropping them was quite harsh TBH but Southgate didnt want a media shitstorm.
Original post by mnot
Its silly & irresponsible.
But they are 18 yo boys, abroad with girls calling them up asking to come to their hotel room.

TBH having listened to the phone call, it was more the girls asking to come then them trying to sneak them in, they were put on the spot and basically went along with it.

I think in the full context dropping them was quite harsh TBH but Southgate didnt want a media shitstorm.

Yeah i listened to their convo too foden deffo looked like he wasnt interested in them it was only greenwood i think who just went along with the girls as he'd known them before the trip. True once it was all over social media southgate couldnt have done anything cos he wouldve been risking getting the sack. I feel the media portrayed it as i big thing though when it was literally nothing. E.g. Dele Ali sex tape got leaked yet he still played in the next match.
Reply 10
Original post by dj_ad_1
Yeah i listened to their convo too foden deffo looked like he wasnt interested in them it was only greenwood i think who just went along with the girls as he'd known them before the trip. True once it was all over social media southgate couldnt have done anything cos he wouldve been risking getting the sack. I feel the media portrayed it as i big thing though when it was literally nothing. E.g. Dele Ali sex tape got leaked yet he still played in the next match.

They brought outsiders into their elite sports bubble, risking all getting Covid. It would have been the same punishment if they had ordered a pizza.
Original post by NJA
They brought outsiders into their elite sports bubble, risking all getting Covid. It would have been the same punishment if they had ordered a pizza.

So the players cook their own food?
Original post by barnetlad
Maybe they have been thinking about young Danish women to meet later on.

are they good looking?
Reply 13
Original post by dj_ad_1
So the players cook their own food?

mo, if they had ordered a take-away pizza it could have brought infection inside the bubble
Original post by dj_ad_1

Good lesson for them, the media are using them to make cash.

They'll learn from this. You cant trust anybody.

Original post by NJA

What really happened (might not be word accurate, but it was roughly like this)
Girls: can we come to your hotel
Boys: what for?
Girls: You know why, but your going to have to sneak us in
Boys: umm {their clearly not sure}
Girl: what do you think
Boys: umm have you got a friend
film ends...

If we found out the two of them actually tried to sneak them into the hotel or if they were pushing for it, id probably think they were more in the wrong. But it was a 20 second phone call where we dont even hear how it ends, they were taken advantage of.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 15
England need a lesson in going forward from ManU. Dyer especially is dire
Reply 16
Original post by mnot
If we found out the two of them actually tried to sneak them into the hotel or if they were pushing for it, id probably think they were more in the wrong. But it was a 20 second phone call where we dont even hear how it ends, they were taken advantage of.

1 task of footballers is to stop the opposition getting past you!
Original post by royalty1702
are they good looking?

Yes, the few I have ever met are. Personally in general find French, Italian and Dutch women to be the most attractive, but each to their own.
Original post by barnetlad
Yes, the few I have ever met are. Personally in general find French, Italian and Dutch women to be the most attractive, but each to their own.

ah don't make me 'ard rn!
Sky does not visit my house. Looks like I have been spared some torturous viewing.

Quick Reply

Latest