Hmmmmm 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Jesus Mary and Joseph
"She’s the ultimate embodiment of the brand"

Yes, ****ing pants on head insane.
Iron Man would be turning in his grave.
Original post by DiddyDec
"She’s the ultimate embodiment of the brand"

Yes, ****ing pants on head insane.

Is she still trying to flog magical jade orgasm eggs?
Original post by Iñigo de Loyola
Is she still trying to flog magical jade orgasm eggs?

Still for sale at the low, low price of just $60!
Original post by howisladypole
Still for sale at the low, low price of just $60!

I would have thought sticking egg-sized stones up there would be a bad idea but then again, I'm not Gwyneth Paltrow.
Priceless. :rofl:
Goop's internal memos, employment contracts, job descriptions/person specifications and non-disclosure agreements- will certainly make for fascinating reading material.
Original post by londonmyst
Goop's internal memos, employment contracts, job descriptions/person specifications and non-disclosure agreements- will certainly make for fascinating reading material.

It would be a veritably salacious treasure trove that would make even the most experienced employment solicitor wince.

You say fascinating, I say :puke:

I'm used to Goop.
Every year, I get sent at least half a dozen of their products as birthday and christmas gifts.
Re-gifting is going to be very tricky this year, now the nightmare neighbours have moved away.

Where is your sense of adventure?
I would have thought sticking egg-sized stones up there would be a bad idea but then again, I'm not Gwyneth Paltrow.

Well, she hasn't died yet, but it doesn't sound much fun.. :frown:
I'm used to Goop.
Every year, I get sent at least half a dozen of their products as birthday and christmas gifts.
Re-gifting is going to be very tricky this year, now the nightmare neighbours have moved away.

They can always be passed on to your more er... interesting family members.
Original post by DiddyDec
Where is your sense of adventure?

The better part of courage is discretion :lol:
Original post by howisladypole
Well, she hasn't died yet, but it doesn't sound much fun.. :frown:

Yeah, then again that gives me a new business idea.

@Iñigo de Loyola's magical orgasm eggs. Made from stones 'borrowed' from my mate's rockery locally sourced organic materials, only £20 and twice as effective as Gwyneth Paltrow's jade vagina eggs. (remember, 2 x 0 = 0). :colone:
Yeah, then again that gives me a new business idea.

@Iñigo de Loyola's magical orgasm eggs. Made from stones 'borrowed' from my mate's rockery locally sourced organic materials, only £20 and twice as effective as Gwyneth Paltrow's jade vagina eggs. (remember, 2 x 0 = 0). :colone:

When can I preorder? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending