The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Scroll to see replies

Hey,
What course are you applying for: Chemical Engineering
What other universities are you thinking of: Sheffield, Birmingham, not sure yet
A level: Chemistry, Physics and Maths

edit: I will apply for MEng + 1 year industry
(edited 3 years ago)
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
I’m applying for Psychology! I’m also planning on applying to York, Warwick, Oxford and St Andrews. My alevels are psychology, maths and English lit
Reply 3
hi i’m applying for maths&economics and i’m currently studying maths, further maths, politics and economics
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by 21allthebestx
Hey,
What course are you applying for: Chemical Engineering
What other universities are you thinking of: Sheffield, Birmingham, not sure yet

edit: I will apply for MEng + 1 year industry

Original post by HarveyCB
I’m applying for Psychology! I’m also planning on applying to York, Warwick, Oxford and St Andrews. My alevels are psychology, maths and English lit

Original post by nightloc
hi i’m apply for maths&economics and i’m currently studying maths, further maths, politics and economics

Hi everyone! It's great to hear that you are applying to Bath :smile: If you have any questions about the University of Bath, your course or student life, do let me know :smile: good luck with your applications!

Leah
Placement Chemical Engineering Student
Original post by University of Bath
Hi everyone! It's great to hear that you are applying to Bath :smile: If you have any questions about the University of Bath, your course or student life, do let me know :smile: good luck with your applications!

Leah

Hi! Do you know if there's going to be another virtual open day any time soon? Thank you!
Do I stand a chance of getting into a course at Mechanical Engineering in Bath with B,D,C in Math,Physics,Chem
Heyy!
I'm applying for Politics and IR and I'm currently studying Politics, English lit and Drama ( + EPQ)
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by HarveyCB
Hi! Do you know if there's going to be another virtual open day any time soon? Thank you!

Hi there - good to hear you are interested in Bath!

If you take a look at this page, you can see the dates for upcoming virtual open day talks. I would also recommend looking at the undergraduate virtual experiences page where all upcoming events are advertised, as well as being able to access permanent resources on life at Bath. There are lots of tours, blog posts, interviews and more.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions :smile:

Leah
hii, i’m applying for politics & ir and I currently study English Lit, Geography and Psychology
Reply 10
hi I'm Grace!

What course are you applying for?: Psychology (including a placement year)

What subjects are you studying now?: Biology, Chemistry and Psychology plus an EPQ :smile:
Reply 11
Hi!

What course are you applying for? Management with Marketing

What subjects are you studying now? Business, Maths, Media

Predicted grades: A*AA

Other unis: Warwick, Leeds, Kings, Royal Holloway, Loughborough (need to narrow down final choice)
Hi!

I’m applying for psychology, studying bio, maths and psych with an EPQ, and also applying to Cambridge, Exeter, Bristol and York
Geography and Agriculture
Hi I'm applying for Psychology! I was wondering when offers usually come out? Thanks :smile:
Applied for Biochem :smile:
What course are you applying for? Chemical Engineering
What other universities are you thinking of? Cambridge, Loughborough, Lancaster and UCL
What course are you applying for? Politics with Economics (Placement)
What subjects are you studying now? Politics, Economics and Drama (also and EPQ)

I'm applying to Cambridge, St. Andrews, Warwick and I haven't decided my 5th yet.
What course are you applying for? BSc Economics
What subjects are you studying now? Maths, FM, Econ, Chem + EPQ
Original post by gracexa
hi I'm Grace!

What course are you applying for?: Psychology (including a placement year)

What subjects are you studying now?: Biology, Chemistry and Psychology plus an EPQ :smile:

Hey! I have applied for Bath for Psych too! I’m taking the same a-levels as you! :smile:

Latest