The Student Room Group

Official Accounting and Finance applicants thread 2021

Are you applying to study Accounting and Finance at University in 2021?
Then this is the place for you!
:danceboy:

Post below with details about your...

Course:
Universities you're applying to:

Share as much detail as you’d like and connect with other students!

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here as well as subject applicant threads here >>
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Taking Maths in Autumn and hopefully get an A. Then gonna apply with AA achieved (Maths and Economics) and Geo B prediction for summer. Gonna apply to Warwick, Durham, Lse, Bath and Notts for A an F :smile: Hopefully get at least one offer and then sit Geo in the summer! Good luck people...
Original post by Manooka
Are you applying to study Accounting and Finance at University in 2021?
Then this is the place for you!
:danceboy:

Post below with details about your...

Course:
Universities you're applying to:

Share as much detail as you’d like and connect with other students!

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here as well as subject applicant threads here >>

Accounting and Finance BA Hons or degree course
De Montfort University, Nottingham Trent University, University of Leicester, University of Worcester, University of Wolverhampton and Coventry University.
I am currently doing my A-Levels in Pearson Edexcel Business Studies, AQA A-Level Economics and Pearson Edexcel BTEC National and Extended Certificate in Applied Law. I need between 96-128 UCAS points or CCMerit-AAMerit to get into my universities.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
Course: BSc Accounting and Finance (except Edinburgh which is MA Accounting and Finance)

Universities you're applying to: (hopefully) LSE, Edinburgh, Durham, Nottingham and either City UOL or SOAS

I am currently predicted AABB so I am very stressed since my dream course requires AAA :/ I still have time to convince my teachers to improve my predictions since these are not the final predictions.
Does UOL even provide accounting and finance? I've been on their page and didn't find the course
Original post by Super_M8rio
Taking Maths in Autumn and hopefully get an A. Then gonna apply with AA achieved (Maths and Economics) and Geo B prediction for summer. Gonna apply to Warwick, Durham, Lse, Bath and Notts for A an F :smile: Hopefully get at least one offer and then sit Geo in the summer! Good luck people...

Don't you need AAA for A&F? or did i misread that
Y do u wanna apply to King's...even tho its a Russel grp uni it doesn't even fall under the top 10 in accounting and finance unis in the UK ryt...go for the quality of teaching not the brand image...i suggest u apply for Loughborough it is relatively easier to get in and it is wayyy more recognised in terms of accreditation, job prospects, and is no 6 or something is the league table
If you are replying to me, my first choices is LSE as I want to be in London. I had thought about King's Business Management Degree, but a humanity is required. My hope is to get an offer to LSE and the others are my safe choices - I hope.
has anyone applied and got an acknowledgment yet?
I've applied to
1. Warwick
2. Exeter
3. Loughborough
4. Manchester
5. Nottingham
got predicted A*AAA...sent in my application yesterday and waiting for acknowledgements and offers...has anyone got any offers till now
Original post by Vighnes0216
I've applied to
1. Warwick
2. Exeter
3. Loughborough
4. Manchester
5. Nottingham
got predicted A*AAA...sent in my application yesterday and waiting for acknowledgements and offers...has anyone got any offers till now

for A&F? I've got the same predicted grades hahaha
yess for accounting and finance...that so good to hear man which subjects did u take in a levels
Studying Accounting and Finance next year.
Applied for Leeds Beckett, De Montfort, Stirling, Buckingham and The University of Edinburgh.
Have so far received an Unconditional offer from Stirling. Waiting for responses from the other four.
Original post by pugpuppy111
Don't you need AAA for A&F? or did i misread that

Yep u need aaa and they give offers out if you’re one grade below. Ill then have 6 months to get an A in one subject so will end up with aaa.
Applying to flying start accountancy at Nottingham, Newcastle and Reading. I’m applying to A F at Loughborough and Liverpool too. Got acknowledgments for all, no offers yet.Nottingham put my application on hold. Predicted grades are A*AA in Economics, Maths, History
Reply 15
I am also applying for the flying start program in reading A*AA
Original post by Kalod
I am also applying for the flying start program in reading A*AA

Have u got any response yet?
any offers from any uni to anyone??I've gotten one offer from Manchester till now
Original post by Vighnes0216
any offers from any uni to anyone??I've gotten one offer from Manchester till now

What date did you apply? i thought they tell you after January
Original post by pugpuppy111
What date did you apply? i thought they tell you after January

Oct 18...got my acknowledgements from unis by 19th and got an offer from Manchester by 20th...they send u offers bfore of u apply early ig...every uni has different ways of considering an application

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending