The Student Room Group

EY Interview Grad Scheme 2021

Scroll to see replies

Got rejected after Stage 3
Reply 81
Ah good, glad it isn’t just me!I’m slightly regretting to applying for the April intake now. I think they’ll be taking a smaller number of candidates (relative to Sept) and, with so many losing this years’ grad jobs, it may have more applicants too.
Original post by NeedHelp1294
Got rejected after Stage 3

Yep same
Reply 83
Anyone applied for pwc?
Original post by Lan1997
Ah good, glad it isn’t just me!I’m slightly regretting to applying for the April intake now. I think they’ll be taking a smaller number of candidates (relative to Sept) and, with so many losing this years’ grad jobs, it may have more applicants too.

Indeed I think Sept makes more sense since so many delayed candidates being pushed into the April intake !
Original post by mediocreman12
Yep same

I got the email but the portal hasn't updated to show the rejection. Same for you?
Reply 86
Original post by mr8
Indeed I think Sept makes more sense since so many delayed candidates being pushed into the April intake !

You raise a good point.

Do you know if EY will let us transfer an application to Sept if the April intake is full?
Original post by Lan1997
You raise a good point.

Do you know if EY will let us transfer an application to Sept if the April intake is full?

I'm sure they would, if you're successful for either intake they would most likely want you to move to the later intake to spread it out across the year?
They are still have roles open for April so i think it has nothing to do with limited places. And yh, they will allow you to switch if it fills.
Reply 89
I want to apply for Business Consulting but can’t see this is open yet on their page (other consulting lines are available to apply for tho.

Does anyone think this will open as I know they’ve released technology/assurance first so maybe they’re waiting week by week for some?

Wanted to get my application in early so don’t want to keep waiting for this line if it’s never going to be opened!!
Yeah, I'm out now. Best of luck for the rest of you
Reply 91
Original post by mr8
I'm sure they would, if you're successful for either intake they would most likely want you to move to the later intake to spread it out across the year?

I'm a little more concerned about them withdrawing my application before I have the opportunity to be successful
Reply 92
How should i prepare for the job simulation
At least i tried
Anyone that received a rejection after Stage 3, did you receive a feedback report? I haven't
I completed the numerical test and sjt last night.. Any idea when I should expect to hear back with further updates?
Reply 96
Just finished the Job Simulation for London Audit April 2021. How long did it take for people to hear back?
I'm still waiting to hear back from the NRT, not looking hopeful atm
Reply 98
hi have you done the job simulation yet
Reply 99
Original post by UoB2020
Just finished the Job Simulation for London Audit April 2021. How long did it take for people to hear back?

hi do you mind if i ask the kinds of questions they asked - I applied for assurance 2021

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending