The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Physician Associate Manchester

Anyone had an interview with UoManchester for the Physician Associate course 2021?
I applied at the beginning of August and just wondering if anyone else has heard anything.
Original post by Whippeteer
Anyone had an interview with UoManchester for the Physician Associate course 2021?
I applied at the beginning of August and just wondering if anyone else has heard anything.

I’m in the same boat, I applied at the end of July. Have you had any correspondence from the uni?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by sconnorzw
I’m in the same boat, I applied at the end of July. Have you had any correspondence from the uni?

Hey, the only correspondence was the email confirming receipt of my application. Assuming Covid-19 is having an impact. I'm going to contact the admissions office to find out what the score is re:face-face interviews versus on-line etc. I'll let you know when I hear anything! :run:
Reply 3
Original post by Whippeteer
Hey, the only correspondence was the email confirming receipt of my application. Assuming Covid-19 is having an impact. I'm going to contact the admissions office to find out what the score is re:face-face interviews versus on-line etc. I'll let you know when I hear anything! :run:

Just read this on the UoM website;

Our 2021/22 postgraduate taught admissions cycle opens on Monday, 26 October. While we welcome you to apply now, please note that we will not start to review and process applications until after this date.
Reply 4
Hi. Anyone heard anything from Manc yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending