The Student Room Group

a levels

hi, basically I’m not exactly sure what career I want to pursue, or the a levels I want to do in year 12. I’m currently in year eleven and we’re supposed to give in our personal statements, college applications and subject choices by December, but I’m honestly quite clueless which subjects to pick. Im quite interested in Spanish, sociology, psychology, biology (and maybe law?) although I’m not sure how well some of these work with each other. Does anyone have any advice for me about picking A-Levels, or just A-Levels in general.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Original post by #anonymous_user
hi, basically I’m not exactly sure what career I want to pursue, or the a levels I want to do in year 12. I’m currently in year eleven and we’re supposed to give in our personal statements, college applications and subject choices by December, but I’m honestly quite clueless which subjects to pick. Im quite interested in Spanish, sociology, psychology, biology (and maybe law?) although I’m not sure how well some of these work with each other. Does anyone have any advice for me about picking A-Levels, or just A-Levels in general.

Pick what you enjoy and are good at, also research the courses as well and see if what you will be learning about interests you
Original post by #anonymous_user

Hi @#anonymous_user

Do you have any idea what degree you want to do or what field you want to go? If you do you could look at if any specific A levels are required for that course. Apart from that I would say it is important to study A level subjects you enjoy and think you will do well in.

Good luck!

Zaira :smile:
Original post by H4ttie03
Pick what you enjoy and are good at, also research the courses as well and see if what you will be learning about interests you

Okay, thank you sm!
Original post by hallamstudents
Hi @#anonymous_user

Do you have any idea what degree you want to do or what field you want to go? If you do you could look at if any specific A levels are required for that course. Apart from that I would say it is important to study A level subjects you enjoy and think you will do well in.

Good luck!

Zaira :smile:

aha ngl I’m genuinely clueless about what field/degree I want to pursue, like I’m so confused which careers I find interesting, or just what I want to be (although I’m definite that I don’t want to do business related stuff). But anyways, I’ll definitely try to find out what careers I can do with the subjects I’m interested, so thank you so much for your advice!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending