The Student Room Group

Biomedical engineering at city university of London

Anyone doing biomedical engineering at city this year? Or anyone currently studying who could give some tips?

Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
anyone
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone doing biomedical engineering at city this year? Or anyone currently studying who could give some tips?

Thanks

omg me, i'm starting this year. I've been trying to find ppl as well. And i finally found someone.
Me too I’ve been looking everywhere. I was starting to wonder if the course is empty lol
Original post by PurpleCat4
omg me, i'm starting this year. I've been trying to find ppl as well. And i finally found someone.

Me too I’ve been looking everywhere. I was starting to wonder if the course is empty lol
Original post by Biologyforsnab

legit lol. because its been so hard to find someone. but im glad i finally found some ppl.
legit lol. because its been so hard to find someone. but im glad i finally found some ppl.

Same hah. Have you been sent a timetable or anything yet ive literally got nothing
Same hah. Have you been sent a timetable or anything yet ive literally got nothing

Nope nothing, induction is supposed to be next week but we’ve got nothing. God knows when we’re gonna get our timetables.
Nope nothing, induction is supposed to be next week but we’ve got nothing. God knows when we’re gonna get our timetables.

Induction is online right? I don’t even know if we’re meant to go in or not. I’ve emailed them about it no response yet
Induction is online right? I don’t even know if we’re meant to go in or not. I’ve emailed them about it no response yet

Yeah it’s online, I think the only time we’ll be going in is to collect our ID cards. I doubt they’re going to respond to the email because they’re so busy. How do you feel about doing biomedical engineering btw.
Yeah it’s online, I think the only time we’ll be going in is to collect our ID cards. I doubt they’re going to respond to the email because they’re so busy. How do you feel about doing biomedical engineering btw.

Ah okay thanks. I’m feeling excited but I’m also a bit scared that it might be a bit hard. I didn’t do physics a level so I just hope that the physics part isn’t too heavy. Other than that I’m excited to start the course see how it is. How about you, how do you feel about it?
Sorry for the late reply, that’s good your excited. I didn’t do physics either but hoping the mechanics in maths helps us out. I think more nervous because idk how the course will be and I hope I enjoy it. What would you prefer btw doing online lessons or going in.
Sorry for the late reply, that’s good your excited. I didn’t do physics either but hoping the mechanics in maths helps us out. I think more nervous because idk how the course will be and I hope I enjoy it. What would you prefer btw doing online lessons or going in.

I am really nervous as well same reason as you hopefully it goes well for us. At the moment I’d prefer online lessons jsut so I can adjust to the course, without the stress of travelling and whatnot so yeah atm online sounds good. How about you?
I am really nervous as well same reason as you hopefully it goes well for us. At the moment I’d prefer online lessons jsut so I can adjust to the course, without the stress of travelling and whatnot so yeah atm online sounds good. How about you?

Yh hopefully ur goes well. Yh I think online would be good because of the virus. But it would be nice if we could get to see the ppl on our course and make friends.
Yh hopefully ur goes well. Yh I think online would be good because of the virus. But it would be nice if we could get to see the ppl on our course and make friends.

Yeah definitely agree with that. Have you had any other information other than the online registration because I heard we need to make our own timetables ?

Also this is a stupid question but do you know if we have holidays in October, it doesn’t have it written down on the website but generally isn’t that half term break
I heard that when the timetables are made we will receive and email about it.
Also this is a stupid question but do you know if we have holidays in October, it doesn’t have it written down on the website but generally isn’t that half term break

I’m assuming we probably have a week or two off.
I’m assuming we probably have a week or two off.

I heard that when the timetables are made we will receive and email about it.

Ah ok yeh I haven’t got anything yet
Do you know anyone else doing the course or in any of the other years.

Quick Reply

Latest