The Student Room Group

Lucy’s not so secret diary

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Golderz Is Great
I got injured today:redface:....hurt myself at work(pulled muscle it think)

typing that even hurt

good luck tomorrow though:h:

Really hope your ok and it gets better
Thank you
I start college today!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday-start of college!!
I’ve had the best morning this morning although it’s been at home it’s still been really good, I have two lovely teachers really looking forward to tomorrow.
So what did I do
Philosophy- we went over the enrollment work and had some discussions and then did a kahoot
English- we did loads of discussions on great gatsby and it was really nice and interactive, kinda glad no one asked for camera on as mines not working for some strange reason hopefully it’ll fix itself.
Not sure what I’ll do this afternoon, I don’t have any homework yet however my English teacher said that some is coming for us so that’ll be fun I guess
Hope if anyone else went back today they had/have a good day too
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 43
Original post by LovingLucy
Tuesday-start of college!!
I’ve had the best morning this morning although it’s been at home it’s still been really good, I have two lovely teachers really looking forward to tomorrow.
So what did I do
Philosophy- we went over the enrollment work and had some discussions and then did a kahoot
English- we did loads of discussions on great gatsby and it was really nice and interactive, kinda glad no one asked for camera on as mines not working for some strange reason hopefully it’ll fix itself.
Not sure what I’ll do this afternoon, I don’t have any homework yet however my English teacher said that some is coming for us so that’ll be fun I guess
Hope if anyone else went back today they had/have a good day too

Glad today was so good for you and that you like your teachers :biggrin:
Original post by RyanC_
Glad today was so good for you and that you like your teachers :biggrin:

How about you?????
glad you had a good day lucy 💓
Glad you had a good day - having good teachers is always a good start :biggrin:
Wednesday
So another good day I had my history class first and my teacher was great we got set a little project to do on Roman society in a group for Monday which is nice as I’m with two really nice people and we’ve got all the details arranged.
Philosophy we did some debates and discussions from different parts of the course and then we start properly on Friday.
I might do some of the history stuff this afternoon, another nice day anyway
Hope you all have too xxxx
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Becca216
Glad you had a good day - having good teachers is always a good start :biggrin:

Thank you yes it is good :h:
Would seriously recommend this if anyone’s looking for a book to read
6E645DB7-8C54-4883-8EE0-6081AEE69389.jpeg
Wednesday
So another good day I had my history class first and my teacher was great we got set a little project to do on Roman society in a group for Monday which is nice as I’m with two really nice people and we’ve got all the details arranged.
Philosophy we did some debates and discussions from different parts of the course and then we start properly on Friday.
I might do some of the history stuff this afternoon, another nice day anyway
Hope you all have too xxxx

really glad your enjoying it:smile:
Thursday only one more day to go 😭😭😭
I’m loving it so far honestly college is so good, this morning I’ve not had many lessons, I had form and then I was told to leave as they couldn’t do it properly online and then I had English just before and after lunch and we did a really hard activity and the were put into groups for a presentation (that’s 2 Presentations I’m doing next week) then I had Greek history which was good too we went over the enrolment work for that and watched a video today then got set homework. Have to admit I’m tired and I haven’t even gone in this week I’d hate to see how tired I am next week xxx
(edited 3 years ago)
I’ve watched this so many times and I still love it and It still gives me goosebumps however I hate the clapping over her
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc3t268KiRc
I’ve watched this so many times and I still love it and It still gives me goosebumps however I hate the clapping over her
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc3t268KiRc

I remember watching it for the first time and crying.
Original post by Roses & Dreams
I remember watching it for the first time and crying.

It’s so amazing I wish there was a recording of her doing the whole song
Friday
he he was in an excited mood so changed my first post a little.
soooo college i had quite a few free periods today i will admit and even with all the free periods my ipad battery is still low :colondollar: may have done some between lesson playing on it instead of typing up my English but we will skip over that part, its funny as i was writing this i got up as i realized as i should probably put it on charge. OK Lucy back to talking about college
first i had a senior form thing where i had to listen and watch a resilience powerpoint and then answer a questionnaire and let me tell you my dears i did not approve of some of the questions on there! Skipping past that i finished my history hwk on Greece. then i didn't have a lesson till 12:15 which was philosophy in which we did loads of writing and learnt about epistemology the theory of what knowledge is.
In conclusion another good day well a good week overall which has left me tired other than that im buzzing :nutcase:sooo excited to go in next week yayyyyyyyyyyy have got some homework to do however because i like all the subjects i actually dont mind
Can you please tag me? :heart:
Original post by emilynxlan
Can you please tag me? :heart:

Of course
I’m watching the first Harry Potter 😁😁😁😁😁😁
I’m watching the first Harry Potter 😁😁😁😁😁😁

how many times you seen it now lucy?:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending