The Student Room Group

A level help study

How often do you guys recommend studying for each night including homework (usually takes about an hour) to achieve high grades in A level?
I’m doing sociology, English lit, philosophy and ethics
Reply 1
During school term 2-3 hours of revision per subject you are taking every week ( split into homework, going over classwork and revision). Take weekends off.

During holidays 4-7 hours of revision daily.
Original post by jxzminxallen
How often do you guys recommend studying for each night including homework (usually takes about an hour) to achieve high grades in A level?
I’m doing sociology, English lit, philosophy and ethics

I have no knowledge within these subjects however my best friend has completed English Lit at A-level 2 years ago, they achieved a Grade A and me and my friends saw her studying every chance she got during break times reading over notes. I just messaged her and asked her how long she did per night and she said she broke up all her subjects using a timetable having breaks inside too e.g. 2 hours of each Subject and not going too crazy with the number of hours but putting in more time into the quality of work.
She also told me to relay this message to you:
'Tell that person they will love English Lit and the more they are enjoying it and studying hard the more likely they are going to achieve a very good Grade I was predicted a Grade C but ended up with an A why? Because of my passion for the subject'.

Good luck & Best Wishes!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending