The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex uni 2020 oral health science reserve list

Anyone on the reserve list for oral health science?
Reply 1
I am, does anybody now how likely it is that somebody pulls out and we get a place? X
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Worakls
I am, does anybody now how likely it is that somebody pulls out and we get a place? X

No. Looks like around 7 each year get through on the reserve list but no one knows how long the list is?
I know of 3 others
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
No. Looks like around 7 each year get through on the reserve list but no one knows how long the list is?
I know of 3 others

Hopefully not too many 😅 also I was wondering if the coronavirus lockdown came in again at some point would the course take place as normal? Do you know how was the course going in the last trimester?
Reply 4
Hey, I'm also on the reserves list!
Reply 5
Got in at Colchester site. Heard today 😊
Reply 6
I'm in Colchester too! Hopefully see you soon! Going trough all the online introductions atm :colone:
Reply 7
Original post by Worakls
I'm in Colchester too! Hopefully see you soon! Going trough all the online introductions atm :colone:

Congratulations! Do you want to be added to our group chat?X
Reply 8
Original post by LMC1997
Congratulations! Do you want to be added to our group chat?X

Hey yes that would be lovely! My nr is 07481046977 x
Reply 9
Congratulations everyone! I also have a place at Colchester! Looking forward to meeting you all soon!! Not long now!!! 😁
Reply 10
Original post by CERM
Congratulations everyone! I also have a place at Colchester! Looking forward to meeting you all soon!! Not long now!!! 😁

Woohooo, well done! I can add you to our chat if you like? What’s your name and number?X
Reply 11
Original post by LMC1997
Woohooo, well done! I can add you to our chat if you like? What’s your name and number?X

Oooo thanks 😍. I sent you a message
Reply 12
How many students do they take each year if you guys know?
Thanks 😊
How many students do they take each year if you guys know?

Thanks 😊
Original post by Anonymous
Got in at Colchester site. Heard today 😊

Hi when was it that you heard last year? Ie date? I’m on the waiting list and wondering if I might still hear?
Reply 15
Hi Jade, personally I heard in early July 2020. However, I know of someone on the course that heard a couple of weeks into the course starting so there could always still be a chance. Stay positive and good luck, let me know if I can help with any questions, happy to try and help X
Original post by LMC1997
Hi Jade, personally I heard in early July 2020. However, I know of someone on the course that heard a couple of weeks into the course starting so there could always still be a chance. Stay positive and good luck, let me know if I can help with any questions, happy to try and help X

Hello;
Thanks so much for replying!
I am trying to stay positive and hopeful 🙌🏻 I have heard the course starts 27th September so still a few weeks! Do you think it is worth calling the uni I have emailed in but just don’t want to be an annoyance? X
Reply 17
Hiya, I would say go for it! Do everything you can.I sent an email and also attached a couple of references from previous dental nursing jobs too.You won’t be an annoyance, better to try and know you did all you could Xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending