The Student Room Group

Mum lecturing me

She disappeared for a few weeks and she came back a few days ago lecturing me about the fact I failed my driving test in the first few minutes and says it’s a waste of money. Its like 1) it’s my money 2) she doesn’t drive herself 3) where was she the day I took my test, she wasn’t even here she just went off somewhere for a few weeks and she didn’t tell anyone where and still hasn’t. It was actually good with her and it’s a good thing that she left but who does she think she is coming back here lecturing about it.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I know what happened. Basically, your mom took a vacation in Radiator Springs and she was told repeatedly for 3 weeks by Lightning McQueen and the other characters there about how driving a car is cruelty and as such, your mom doesn't want you to engage in car cruelty.

Watch, she'll probably tell you in the next couple of days about how cars should be free and back in their natural habitat.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by katzen
i know what happened. Basically, your mom teleported to the disney cars universe and she was told repeatedly for 3 weeks by lightning mcqueen and the other characters there about how driving a car is cruelty and as such, your mom doesn't want you to engage in car cruelty.

are you skunked!
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
are you skunked!

🎵 Think about it... 🎵
She could in some twisted way be jealous that you can drive and she can't.
Reply 5
Original post by Katzen
🎵 Think about it... 🎵

You are actually pissing man off you **** head
Reply 6
You are actually pissing man off you **** head

🎵 It must be high and low... 🎵
Reply 7
Original post by Rufus the red
She could in some twisted way be jealous that you can drive and she can't.

Maybe
Reply 8
Original post by Katzen
🎵 It must be high and low... 🎵

No, man is having legitimate family problems then there’s **** heads like you making flipping jokes. Are you skunked fam!!!! Are you skunked!!!!!
Maybe

But probably lightning Mcqueen. I'd say ignore her but for god's sake don't learn to fly.

Spoiler

Reply 10
No, man is having legitimate family problems then there’s **** heads like you making flipping jokes. Are you skunked fam!!!! Are you skunked!!!!!

🎵 Look inside your heart, I'll look inside mine. 🎵
Original post by Katzen

Must be high - didn't reply to my quality planes joke.
She disappeared for a few weeks and she came back a few days ago lecturing me about the fact I failed my driving test in the first few minutes and says it’s a waste of money. Its like 1) it’s my money 2) she doesn’t drive herself 3) where was she the day I took my test, she wasn’t even here she just went off somewhere for a few weeks and she didn’t tell anyone where and still hasn’t. It was actually good with her and it’s a good thing that she left but who does she think she is coming back here lecturing about it.

are you a boy or a girl?
Original post by Katzen

Why the **** are you sending music things bro, you are not a flipping singer bro
Original post by Albdaeni
are you a boy or a girl?

A boy
Reply 15
Why the **** are you sending music things bro, you are not a flipping singer bro

🎵 Without it, we're just wasting time. 🎵
Reply 16
Original post by Rufus the red
Must be high - didn't reply to my quality planes joke.

What's the date today?
A boy

you sound like a girl lool
Original post by Albdaeni
you sound like a girl lool

Are you skunked!!!!!!
Original post by Katzen
What's the date today?

16/8/13.

Spoiler

Quick Reply