The Student Room Group

Pizza of the action ?

What would you pick for your dinner Pizza /Lamb/Chicken Curry .Chinese Curry and what would you like to drink with it ?

Scroll to see replies

Pizzaaaa 🍕 and water :yum:
Original post by Chopinnocturne31

lol
Pizza (with a topping of rabbit) and a nice drink of immortal souls.

Spoiler

Original post by Rufus the red
Pizza (with a topping of rabbit) and a nice drink of immortal souls.

Spoiler

And Mangos
Original post by Scottishlad888
And Mangos

1) Mangoes.
2) Why?
3) Strawberries.
1) Mangoes.
2) Why?
3) Strawberries.

As l love mangos and Strawberries
As l love mangos and Strawberries

1) Fair enough.
2) Still mangoes.
1) Fair enough.
2) Still mangoes.

Es you are very bright are you a proof reader ?
Es you are very bright are you a proof reader ?

No, I'm not old enough and I prefer maths and tinkering (dismantling).
No, I'm not old enough and I prefer maths and tinkering (dismantling).

l understand
l understand

Are you interested in dismantling and repairing mechanical stuff?
I like tinkering with mechanical stuff like typewriters, sewing machines, old cameras and even a curta which I am lucky enough to have but am too paranoid to take apart.
Are you interested in dismantling and repairing mechanical stuff?
I like tinkering with mechanical stuff like typewriters, sewing machines, old cameras and even a curta which I am lucky enough to have but am too paranoid to take apart.

l used to tinker about in the past l used to take apart old one arm bandit fruit machines and old TVs and Radios
l used to tinker about in the past l used to take apart old one arm bandit fruit machines and old TVs and Radios

I'd love to fiddle with a one arm bandit but as I'm in year 10 would have to find space and money as well as persuading my parents that it's a good idea. :biggrin:
When I leave home I'd like to build up a big collection of curios and mechanical stuff. Two things I'd really like are a Sumlock 993s and a Curta mk2 (plus an enigma but they aren't exactly cheap).

A dream list of really expensive stuff would be an Enigma (preferably naval), SIGABA, Hebern rotor, typex, difference engine and, to hell with it, an analytical engine.
I'd love to fiddle with a one arm bandit but as I'm in year 10 would have to find space and money as well as persuading my parents that it's a good idea. :biggrin:
When I leave home I'd like to build up a big collection of curios and mechanical stuff. Two things I'd really like are a Sumlock 993s and a Curta mk2 (plus an enigma but they aren't exactly cheap).

A dream list of really expensive stuff would be an Enigma (preferably naval), SIGABA, Hebern rotor, typex, difference engine and, to hell with it, an analytical engine.

OMG you dont ask for much l would love to Buy a Roller Coaster and put it in the back garden
OMG you dont ask for much l would love to Buy a Roller Coaster and put it in the back garden

In the same vein as that: 7 1/4 guage live steam railway.

Spoiler

Original post by Chopinnocturne31

Yoooo same :five:
In the same vein as that: 7 1/4 guage live steam railway.

Spoiler

OMG you would have to buy a few acres of land
chicken curry and water
OMG you would have to buy a few acres of land

analytical engine.jpgCharles Babbage was an absolute legend.

Quick Reply

Latest