The Student Room Group

I went to a state comprehensive and am working class ama!

Another AMA :woo:

Scroll to see replies

What's your third favourite type of biscuit?
Original post by 04MR17

Hmm
1)...
2)...
3) asda own brand digestives! (It’s vegan and McVities aren’t!). This one: https://groceries.asda.com/product/everyday-biscuits/asda-digestives/910002018356
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by boulderingislife
Hmm
1)...
2)...
3) asda own brand digestives! (It’s vegan and McVities aren’t!). This one: https://groceries.asda.com/product/everyday-biscuits/asda-digestives/910002018356
Are you a vegan though? :wtf:
Original post by 04MR17
Are you a vegan though? :wtf:

You’ve not seen my “i’m vegan ama” thread i’m guessing :tongue:
You’ve not seen my “i’m vegan ama” thread i’m guessing :tongue:
No I deliberately don't look at threads on TSR
Original post by 04MR17
No I deliberately don't look at threads on TSR

if you don't look at threads, how did you come across this one?
Original post by 04MR17

what has that got to do with the thread

did u feel out of place when u started
Original post by owlknightdragon
what has that got to do with the thread
Well AMA stands for Ask me anything, and traditionally things that get asked usually involve questions - hence I asked one. :wink:
Your guess is as good as mine :iiam:
Ngl you are a rarity on this site. Pretty sure 90% of people are probably upper middle class on this site Unfortunately leads to quite a bit of snobbery.
Original post by seals2001
Ngl you are a rarity on this site. Pretty sure 90% of people are probably upper middle class on this site Unfortunately leads to quite a bit of snobbery.

have you done a survey? lol
Original post by 04MR17
Well AMA stands for Ask me anything, and traditionally things that get asked usually involve questions - hence I asked one. :wink:

ok i didnt know that but u didnt need to explain it like it was so obvious and i was jsut being stupid as that just comes across as patronising

How dare you !! Peasant . Proposterous. Flabbergasted. I can hardly exasperate my words out of my exophageous . Please pardon my lack of sobriety. The mere sight of a person who goes to a state school sends shivers down my spine .
How dare you !! Peasant . Proposterous. Flabbergasted. I can hardly exasperate my words out of my exophageous . Please pardon my lack of sobriety. The mere sight of a person who goes to a state school sends shivers down my spine .

yo fam dont be acting all posh and dat yeah we all know ur a broke ass b just like the rest of us dont make me come over there and knock u out yh get my bros on u

Spoiler

Original post by pineapplepink
have you done a survey? lol

Lol !!!!! ^e+10 explanation marks :smile: :smile: :smile:

Excuse me dear, I just have to speak with my servant.
Original post by owlknightdragon
yo fam dont be acting all posh and dat yeah we all know ur a broke ass b just like the rest of us dont make me come over there and knock u out yh get my bros on u

Spoiler

*enters the real world*
Screenshot 2020-09-19 at 16.54.10.png
*enters the real world*
Screenshot 2020-09-19 at 16.54.10.png

me or you?
Hmm
1)...
2)...

lotus / biscoff is vegan. your views on them

Quick Reply

Latest