The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster Crim & law MM13?

Is there any other students that will be starting lancaster uni studying the above course? Looking for like minded people to chat with and get some advice please?
I am an undergraduate mature student and will be commuting due to family commitments at home. Just looking for someone to chat to before I get to uni xxx
Reply 1
Hey I'm doing this course as well!!! I'd love to chat with you as I know no one on this course either
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by EmiBat42
Hey I'm doing this course as well!!! I'd love to chat with you as I know no one on this course either

Aw yes that's brilliant. I wanted to try and get to know someone on course. Are you on fb? We can messenger if you like? Xx
Reply 3
Original post by Marie86clifford
Aw yes that's brilliant. I wanted to try and get to know someone on course. Are you on fb? We can messenger if you like? Xx

Yeah I'm on facebook under Emily Siu
Original post by EmiBat42
Yeah I'm on facebook under Emily Siu

There is a few emily siu's haha 😂 my name on fb is Marie Clifford Wilkie. Might be easier to find xx
Reply 5
Hey guys, all course chats will be hosted on Unifi App from the 15th March. You just need to sign up, choose uni, course and year and you’ll be automatically entered
Original post by Marie86clifford
There is a few emily siu's haha 😂 my name on fb is Marie Clifford Wilkie. Might be easier to find xx

What grades did you get

Quick Reply