The Student Room Group

After ACCA

Hello, I am an ACCA with Bachelors. I tried to apply for Masters but the universities said that I cant go for masters as I have already cleared NQF Level 7 once by passing ACCA. Now I want to go for PhD. Is it possible to do PhD straight after ACCA without any other post graduate degree?
Which universities told you that? ACCA is RQF level 4, not 7. It's not even remotely close to a master's degree, it's a part time qualification designed for school leavers to do alongside their work.
Sorry to say but ACCA is Chartered Certified Accountants which is definitely more than RQF level 4 and also its NQF level 7 which is equivalent to Master's. Every university in UK
Reply 3
Original post by Helloworld_95
Which universities told you that? ACCA is RQF level 4, not 7. It's not even remotely close to a master's degree, it's a part time qualification designed for school leavers to do alongside their work.

However most graduates who start cant complete it....
Reply 4
Original post by Divyakumar Patel
Sorry to say but ACCA is Chartered Certified Accountants which is definitely more than RQF level 4 and also its NQF level 7 which is equivalent to Master's. Every university in UK

What course were you applying for? Universities don't turn down paying customers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending