The Student Room Group

Something really weird happened ....

So I blew my load as u do, but this time there was a slight red drop in it. It was a really small drop so I thought maybe it was there before but then I saw even the other sort of patches had a very faint red in them, like extremely faint. This has never happened before and I didn’t really wanna google it coz it’d probably make me think I’ll be dead by tomorrow, so just wanted to know if any of u guys have ever experienced this and whether or not it is something to worry about. Also It’s not like I’m consistently having a **** or anything, maybe twice in a week so I’m sure that can’t be the reason.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So I blew my load as u do,

As you do.

Probably take it a bit easier XX_pussyslayer_XX stop pounding it so hard its causing your peepee trauma.
see your gp
im no expert but im pretty sure blood coming out of there isn't right
So I blew my load as u do, but this time there was a slight red drop in it. It was a really small drop so I thought maybe it was there before but then I saw even the other sort of patches had a very faint red in them, like extremely faint. This has never happened before and I didn’t really wanna google it coz it’d probably make me think I’ll be dead by tomorrow, so just wanted to know if any of u guys have ever experienced this and whether or not it is something to worry about. Also It’s not like I’m consistently having a **** or anything, maybe twice in a week so I’m sure that can’t be the reason.

dude you're gonna die. rip. enjoy your last jack fam
Reply 4
Nah this is the first time it’s happened. Literally nothing felt different tho. I was just gonna wait and see if it keeps recurring, unless it’s a serious problem that needs immediate attention ?
Reply 5
Original post by fake_abs
dude you're gonna die. rip. enjoy your last jack fam

****, gonna have to make it a good one 😔
well, idk but have u had sexual contact. that could be the cause or u have injured it. get checked by the GP
Original post by Arthur_Morgan
Your d*ck be like ''ONII-CHAN STOOOPPP''

Dont kill me lol
Original post by Arthur_Morgan
Your d*ck be like ''ONII-CHAN STOOOPPP''

:K: that's...
@confuseduser

this made me laugh

any thoughts?
Original post by BlackkQueen12
@confuseduser

this made me laugh

any thoughts?

theres blood in his *** and he might have a sexually transmitted disease lol
Original post by confuseduser
theres blood in his *** and he might have a sexually transmitted disease lol

:yikes:

oof he might need to get checked lol
Original post by BlackkQueen12
:yikes:

oof he might need to get checked lol

yeah otherwise its gonna fall off😂😂
Do you always inspect it after you are done? How do you know this hasn't happened before ?
Original post by blackugo
Do you always inspect it after you are done? How do you know this hasn't happened before ?

do guys even look at it at all?
well, idk but have u had sexual contact. that could be the cause or u have injured it. get checked by the GP

Oh f*ck. imma give it a couple of days still and see what’s going on
Original post by fake_abs
do guys even look at it at all?

I wouldn't know lol. I don't do them things :wink:
I guess it would be hard not to miss if there is a pretty large volume in the middle of the day. If its kind of dark or the volume is slightly less maybe not.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 17

I researched it for you. (sticking your head in the sand isn't going to help you)
It's most likely nothing serious, but you need to get it checked out as in a small number of cases it can be stuff like cancer.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/blood-in-semen/
Original post by blackugo
I wouldn't know lol. I don't do them things :wink:
I guess it would be hard not to miss if there is a pretty large volume in the middle of the day. If its kind of dark or the volume is slightly less maybe not.

I would assume you do it in a tissue and don't look at it. like when you blow your nose you don't look at it so why would you when you blow your load?
Might be cancer see your GP Urgent

Quick Reply

Latest