The Student Room Group

Girl lying about her age

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GabiAbi84
OP = original poster. Person who started the thread.

Reply 21
Original post by Theloniouss
Big if true, do you have a source? I have to say I've never come across a 12-year-old who could pass for more than 15.

Even still, over a prolonged (and sober) period of time, no 12-year-old could reliably pass for 18 in terms of behaviour.

I can't find the source. I had a quick look via vpn on google but can't find it.
Perhaps it might be able to be found easier if searching from a UK IP ... but I don't want to be searching "man has sex with 12 year old" and similar words on my own IP if you catch my drift...
Original post by ANM775
I can't find the source. I had a quick look via vpn on google but can't find it.
Perhaps it might be able to be found easier if searching from a UK IP ... but I don't want to be searching "man has sex with 12 year old" and similar words on my own IP if you catch my drift...

I've spotted it: https://metro.co.uk/2017/03/17/man-escapes-jail-for-raping-girl-12-after-judge-says-she-looks-over-16-6516949/#:~:text=A%20man%20who%20admitted%20raping,Court%20in%20Glasgow%20on%20Friday.

Googled "judge rules 12-year-old looked 16", much less concerning
Reply 24

yeah, that was the one.

16 or 17 it says.

my bad.

Why the hell was a 12 and 13 year old out on a night out?? So odd
Reply 26

Still though, if a girl said she was 18 but looked "16 or 17" that might not set alarm bells ringing in some males who are still in their late teens.

I mean if I was 18 and asked a girl her age and she said 18 but looked 16 or 17 it wouldn't trigger alarm bells because most people can look a year or two off either way

:toofunny:

Spoiler

Reply 28
Original post by Scottishlad888
If this is a true story and l dont think its a true story at all thats not the way the police deal with those kind of things take my word for that now go away and grow up and stop talking rubbish

This this and more this!!
They also do not act or talk like 18 year olds...

I got clear proof and yh she did believe it or not she even was toe to toe with my university maths which is why i didnt doubt her anyways ofc i have proof and the police knows she lied about her age
Reply 29
She looked old im telling u she did plus how can a 12 year old know all about studies at alevels and stuff the more i think about it the more it makes me concerned

Original post by kiqbal000
Why the hell was a 12 and 13 year old out on a night out?? So odd

Exactly and i couldnt believe it either way believe it or not she s the first girl ive ever met so theres no way i couldve known how girls act and stuff
Original post by Jfa254812
Exactly and i couldnt believe it either way believe it or not she s the first girl ive ever met so theres no way i couldve known how girls act and stuff

She's the first girl you've ever met?
Original post by Theloniouss
She's the first girl you've ever met?

IKR
I think he’s lying.
Reply 32
Original post by ANM775
yeah, that was the one.

16 or 17 it says.

my bad.

Uk ur taking something serious and taking the piss out of it one i only met her the once and 2 i never had any sexual stuff with her so get ur facts right before u judge poeple
Reply 33
Original post by EyestriX
:toofunny:

Spoiler

Jokes aside anyone wouldve fell for that actually cause not only did i even my friends thats the worst part so non off us actually thought of her off that age heck she didnt even get ided in some places
Reply 34
Original post by Thebigworld
IKR
I think he’s lying.

I would proove it if u want lol im here for advise not for u to say if im lying or not if i was lying cops couldve arrested me 10 years ago its been 6 months lol
Find a good lawyer and boot the **** outta the police for not doing a full investigation
This this and more this!!
They also do not act or talk like 18 year olds...

Most of the time, yeah—and I don't believe it, in this case, but by the time I was twelve I had been hit on repeatedly and had bar-men and waiters try to give me drinks when out with my family. I wouldn't say I looked 18, but I did look 16/17 or like a young-looking 18-year-old.
I still don't believe OP, but 12 can look 18 if they try
Original post by Jfa254812
I would proove it if u want lol im here for advise not for u to say if im lying or not if i was lying cops couldve arrested me 10 years ago its been 6 months lol

Why would they arrest you 10years ago
You would’ve been 8. Were you chatting with 2 year olds then who were better than you at maths.

Yeah please prove it.
Even if it is a private message. I need evidence and I will do my own private investigations! Haha

I do believe you actually, but don’t think that you giving all the facts.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 38
Original post by HardWork101
Find a good lawyer and boot the **** outta the police for not doing a full investigation

The lawyers are not willing to work with me and i cant afford a good one i paid for advice and she said u need 10 k to close the case atleast
Reply 39
Original post by Thebigworld
Why would they arrest you 10years ago
You would’ve been 8. Were you chatting with 2 year olds then who were better than you at maths.

Yeah please prove it.
Even if it is a private message. I need evidence and I will do my own private investigations! Haha

I do believe you actually, but don’t think that you giving all the facts.

I am i met her on sc she was pushing a meet and boom we met i told her didnt want to till i finish my uni but she was pushing it we met first week and thats all there is to it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending