What's the most vegan friendly car with a big boot?

Watch
boulderingislife
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys!

I'm looking for a car for boulding trips (bouldering is a type of climbing). So I need one that can carry at least two of these: Scroll for the photos and view of mats in car: https://www.climbernews.com/boulderi...ouldering-pad/

Any help greatly appreciated. I know cars are not fully vegan due to tyres etc, so most vegan friendly one is okay - by this I mean: no leather on steering wheel, gear knob, or seats. That's the bare minimum I'd like!

Thanks!
LTEcactus
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by boulderingislife)
Hi guys!

I'm looking for a car for boulding trips (bouldering is a type of climbing). So I need one that can carry at least two of these: Scroll for the photos and view of mats in car: https://www.climbernews.com/boulderi...ouldering-pad/

Any help greatly appreciated. I know cars are not fully vegan due to tyres etc, so most vegan friendly one is okay - by this I mean: no leather on steering wheel, gear knob, or seats. That's the bare minimum I'd like!

Thanks!
A really good estate car is something like a Volvo V70, but the interior is covered in dead cow.
boulderingislife
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by LTEcactus)
A really good estate car is something like a Volvo V70, but the interior is covered in dead cow.
As seems to be the case for most cars. I've noticed some of the mid 2000's cars have less leather than the cars nowadays, but I cannot seem to find any. I'd absolutely love to get the skoda yeti with a non-leather interior, but none on autotrader atm. I keep checking every month to see if anything comes up. If you know of any that come in a non-leather option, let me know, and i'll add this to my list of cars to search for.

Cheers!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (40)
16%
I'm not sure (8)
3.2%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (91)
36.4%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.6%
I'm not a current university student (107)
42.8%

Watched Threads