The Student Room Group

Girl lying about her age

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jfa254812
I am i met her on sc she was pushing a meet and boom we met i told her didnt want to till i finish my uni but she was pushing it we met first week and thats all there is to it

Ok. I sent you a Private message. Could you answer?
Ps what do you mean by ten years ago.
Reply 41
I am i met her on sc she was pushing a meet and boom we met i told her didnt want to till i finish my uni but she was pushing it we met first week and thats all there is to it

How can i private mssg u bro
Why'd you tell her where you live
I’ve seen it - the messages. It’s VERY convincing
Reply 44
Original post by Anonymous
Why'd you tell her where you live

I didnt think much about it like if i actually knew whats going on and completely did it on purpose i wouldnt give her my identity but i had no idea like she lied about her name tooo but i didnt i even told her where i study and everything
Reply 45
Original post by Thebigworld
I’ve seen it - the messages. It’s VERY convincing

The fact is we spoke about her a levels i did some physics revision with her on whatsapo and i was like what u aiming for and she told me 3 A* and i doubt primary systems work that way plus how could she know about stuff i did last year unfortunately i cant proove that its on my other phone the police have it
The fact is we spoke about her a levels i did some physics revision with her on whatsapo and i was like what u aiming for and she told me 3 A* and i doubt primary systems work that way plus how could she know about stuff i did last year unfortunately i cant proove that its on my other phone the police have it

What are you going on about
You have already shown me a screenshot

I said I believed you and that it’s convincing and that I will help. What more do you want?

Why do you have two phones, the police will want that one too
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 47
What are you going on about
You have already shown me a screenshot

I said I believed you and that it’s convincing and that I will help. What more do you want?

Why do you have two phones, the police will want that one too

Sorry just a lil frastated and i had to get a new phone since they took my other phone and my pcs so i had to get something for now
Reply 48
She looked old im telling u she did plus how can a 12 year old know all about studies at alevels and stuff the more i think about it the more it makes me concerned

Exactly and i couldnt believe it either way believe it or not she s the first girl ive ever met so theres no way i couldve known how girls act and stuff

So there's no girls at your uni to see how 18yos look and act?
Reply 49
Ok. I sent you a Private message. Could you answer?
Ps what do you mean by ten years ago.

I didnt mean it as 10 years not word by word its just figuratively i got arested early june 10th of june they released me since they have nothing to charge me with and they keep on extending my bail everytime sl its a bit annoying
Reply 50
Original post by Surnia
So there's no girls at your uni to see how 18yos look and act?

Actually i got a weird thing that i get really shaky with any type of noise so they allow me to not attend uni unless in exams so thats the only time i actually attend uni other then that im a loner
I feel like this is a troll or something is missing.

If the police came to your house based of just them reading messages you sent to each other, im sure they then would have seen her saying 'im 18'.

Where any sort of illigal photos exchanged?... Or did you guys plan and/or meet up in real life...
So there was this girl i met online and she lied to me about her age and never realised till police came knocking on my door she said she was 18 turns out shes 12 and i had no idea thats the case she looked older as well police are taking the piss on what their doing my university is on the line for this as well any advise

i feel so horrible but this made me laugh so hard if u have any evidence of her telling you shes 18 just screenshot it and show them lol
Original post by tozneem
i feel so horrible but this made me laugh so hard if u have any evidence of her telling you shes 18 just screenshot it and show them lol

I do
Reply 54
Original post by The Torrent
I feel like this is a troll or something is missing.

If the police came to your house based of just them reading messages you sent to each other, im sure they then would have seen her saying 'im 18'.

Where any sort of illigal photos exchanged?... Or did you guys plan and/or meet up in real life...

No illegal pictures but we did meet in person
So there was this girl i met online and she lied to me about her age and never realised till police came knocking on my door she said she was 18 turns out shes 12 and i had no idea thats the case she looked older as well police are taking the piss on what their doing my university is on the line for this as well any advise

Hmm-I’m surprised she looked 18. Have you shown the police the texts of her saying she’s 18 instead of 12
I do

Have you shown the police?
Original post by AUsmile
Have you shown the police?

Why would i
No illegal pictures but we did meet in person

Could you send me this pic please

Just do the same as before :smile:
I do

then i suggest you take a screenshot and show it to the police as evidence so they clear the case and anything on your name

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending