The Student Room Group

Is he falling in love ?

When your guy friend texts you goodnight almost everynight and texts you when he's at school even though we aren't in the same highschool (i met him for the first time 2 months ago)
He sometimes also texts me when he comes back home after school and sent me red heart so idk maybe it is a really good friendship but yeah so what ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
When your guy friend texts you goodnight almost everynight and texts you when he's at school even though we aren't in the same highschool (i met him for the first time 2 months ago)
He sometimes also texts me when he comes back home after school and sent me red heart so idk maybe it is a really good friendship but yeah so what ?

In my opinion, I think he does like you. I am not sure about love since you haven't known him to long but from the hearts and goodnights you can tell that he does like you. You can never be sure, so try finding out. If not, then he will tell you in your time. xx
Reply 2
In my opinion, I think he does like you. I am not sure about love since you haven't known him to long but from the hearts and goodnights you can tell that he does like you. You can never be sure, so try finding out. If not, then he will tell you in your time. xx

I was just wondering 'cause he calls me beautiful and all since a couple of days he started to talk to me more and I think that I'm in his mind if he sends me messages when at school during his break even though he has his friends.
And thannnk you for your reply.
Love is a strong word, but it does sound like he’s developing feelings for you
I was just wondering 'cause he calls me beautiful and all since a couple of days he started to talk to me more and I think that I'm in his mind if he sends me messages when at school during his break even though he has his friends.
And thannnk you for your reply.

He defo has feeling but some guys do not tell you, I think through his words he is trying to tell and through his actions by texting you during break and whenever he can. I am sure, you are a lovely girl and he defo has feelings tho. I do think you should find a way to see for sure but from what you have said I can tell he is developing some type of feelings. Please be careful tho, boys can be boys, I am not saying him specifically but just do not want you to get hurt even if he is amazing. Hope this helps xx
Reply 5
Original post by beneficialgirl
Love is a strong word, but it does sound like he’s developing feelings for you

yeah you're right Love is a really big word
Reply 6
He defo has feeling but some guys do not tell you, I think through his words he is trying to tell and through his actions by texting you during break and whenever he can. I am sure, you are a lovely girl and he defo has feelings tho. I do think you should find a way to see for sure but from what you have said I can tell he is developing some type of feelings. Please be careful tho, boys can be boys, I am not saying him specifically but just do not want you to get hurt even if he is amazing. Hope this helps xx

Yeah I know I boys can be boys but you know he said one month ago that I wasn't his type but when he was talking to me he felt something so maybe he started to develop feelings ?
l would say he is so so much in love with you now as you two have been texting each other for two months now why dont you ask him if he more than likes you he will get shy then you will know that he more than loves you
Yeah I know I boys can be boys but you know he said one month ago that I wasn't his type but when he was talking to me he felt something so maybe he started to develop feelings ?

I cannot say for sure, but him saying that then pursuing talking to you is a little bit strange? You aren't his type then he calls you beautiful, uses hearts and then acts like he has feelings? I have no clue what this boy is like but it's a bit odd. Again, you can never be sure and he probably started to develop some type of interest in you just make sure his feelings are authentic and he isn't lying or using you x
Reply 9
I cannot say for sure, but him saying that then pursuing talking to you is a little bit strange? You aren't his type then he calls you beautiful, uses hearts and then acts like he has feelings? I have no clue what this boy is like but it's a bit odd. Again, you can never be sure and he probably started to develop some type of interest in you just make sure his feelings are authentic and he isn't lying or using you x

Yeah I think that i'm going to be careful but you know when he texts me he doesn't really have something to say he just wants to text me so if he just wanted to play with me he would do this to girls in HIS school and not me who's in a different highschool
he can be gay as well, that's what happened to me; I also thought that the guy may like me but little did I know he was gay (he is my best friend and couldn't ask for a better and supportive friend)
Yeah I think that i'm going to be careful but you know when he texts me he doesn't really have something to say he just wants to text me so if he just wanted to play with me he would do this to girls in HIS school and not me who's in a different highschool

Doing it with girls in his school would just embarrass him and make matters worse for him. The girls their probably know him, may not like him or something may be stopping him. You cannot be certain. Again, be careful and look at yourself and see if your in a position to pursue a relationship with him and see if he actual fancies you. x
he can be gay as well, that's what happened to me; I also thought that the guy may like me but little did I know he was gay (he is my best friend and couldn't ask for a better and supportive friend)

hummm no he's not I know that
Doing it with girls in his school would just embarrass him and make matters worse for him. The girls their probably know him, may not like him or something may be stopping him. You cannot be certain. Again, be careful and look at yourself and see if your in a position to pursue a relationship with him and see if he actual fancies you. x

Even though he's always there when I'm sad or in troubles and comfort me when I say that I'm igly ?
And thank you very much for your advices !
Even though he's always there when I'm sad or in troubles and comfort me when I say that I'm igly ?
And thank you very much for your advices !

I am happy to help, and just know that a boy does not need to tell you if you are beautiful. You are beautiful. You have hopes, dream and a great future. In term of boys, never settle for a basic boy who is just gonna give you an average experience in dates, love and affection. Have high standards. Settle for someone who will take you far in life. Be the reason girls up their games. Alwayss remember this. Never put yourself down. Omg sorry I always do this when someone downgrades themselves. xxx
I am happy to help, and just know that a boy does not need to tell you if you are beautiful. You are beautiful. You have hopes, dream and a great future. In term of boys, never settle for a basic boy who is just gonna give you an average experience in dates, love and affection. Have high standards. Settle for someone who will take you far in life. Be the reason girls up their games. Alwayss remember this. Never put yourself down. Omg sorry I always do this when someone downgrades themselves. xxx

oh waw you're a really good person thank you very much !!≥3≤
And he is this kind of guy so caring and smart≧ω≦
oh waw you're a really good person thank you very much !!≥3≤
And he is this kind of guy so caring and smart≧ω≦

Aww thank you and I hope everything goes well for you with this boy. I hope he treats you well and soonly enough expresses his love for you haha. Good luck beaut xx
Aww thank you and I hope everything goes well for you with this boy. I hope he treats you well and soonly enough expresses his love for you haha. Good luck beaut xx

Thanksss!!<3 <3 <3
UPDATE HELP PLEASE !!!
So I called him when I was at school and he was with his friends and one of his friends told me that he said he found me really pretty so whaaat ?
He could just really like u as a friend, I have friends that send me good night almost every night but it’s just because they’re caring. I mean it depends does he show he likes u more than friends, again with the read heart some of my friends do that too but its just in a friend type of way.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending