The Student Room Group

Girl lying about her age

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jfa254812
I never approached her she approached me on snapchat i wasnt even ready for a relationship tbh but she kept pushing it i was like let me give it a try and this happened the police know im not in fault like they have nothing to charge me with but like they still dont want to close the case thats the issue here

I don't know if you can do anything now. You may be registered as an offender, just listen to the police don't try to contact the girl again and wait. Don't panic too much if the police aren't charging you with anything, as long as you don't have any inappropriate pics of her or have any history of suggestive conversations
I did not it was saved from her side i never save chats and thank god she did cause oh boy if she didnt ill probably be in jail now 😂

I've had the other person save things before and I still couldn't see it after. I'm really not convinced by this.
Reply 82
Original post by Surnia
And you went to an all-boys school and never walked down a street or went to a shop or park or anywhere there were girls? Come on....

Funny enough i never went to school i only started half way through gsce actually before that i was barely surviving by myself
owch
Funny enough i never went to school i only started half way through gsce actually before that i was barely surviving by myself

Ok, this has to be a :troll:
Reply 85
Original post by Cryoraptor

Believe it or not thats up to u im here for advice not for u to judge my life and how i grew up and how i am
Reply 86
Original post by Cryoraptor

Probably, too inconsistent and sounds iffy.

OP will probably tell me to stop judging but I can't help but come to this conclusion from everything he's written.
Reply 87
Original post by Bio 7
Probably, too inconsistent and sounds iffy.

OP will probably tell me to stop judging but I can't help but come to this conclusion from everything he's written.

If u dont have any advise dont talk please 🙏
Reply 88
If u dont have any advise dont talk please 🙏

My advice would be to make your posts as clear as possible because this thread is confusing bordering trolling.

And really you've said "advise" so many times when the word is "advice".
What is it you would like advice on?

You can’t change the past, you say the police aren’t pressing charges.... what all is left?

Do you want advice on how to Not meet up with 12year olds?
Idk where ur from but you can sue the person who is trying to get you convicted for making you dig into your pockets. If u can’t then if I was u I’d study the law inside and out and make sure u can tell the police you was lied to (using the law to back your side) and that your not really a nonce it was a setup
Reply 91
Original post by Bio 7
My advice would be to make your posts as clear as possible because this thread is confusing bordering trolling.

And really you've said "advise" so many times when the word is "advice".

Its as ez as girl lied to me about her age police know the truth they can t charge me because i havent touched the girl but they don't wanna close case what to do
Reply 92
Its as ez as girl lied to me about her age police know the truth they can t charge me because i havent touched the girl but they don't wanna close case what to do

So nothing happened? That doesn't sound like a case to me.

Did the girl say you had touched her??
I don’t understand what it is they’re investigating??
Reply 94
Original post by GabiAbi84

She said i kissed her which i never have but other then that nothing i dont think we barely met and then we went our seperate ways
Reply 95
Original post by Bio 7
So nothing happened? That doesn't sound like a case to me.

That should be the case but i dont know with police they trying to charge me as much as they could
Reply 96
Original post by GabiAbi84

She said i kissed her apparently it was sexual grooming and something else but wasnt rape but i never have touched her thats my point they got no evidence
So there was this girl i met online and she lied to me about her age and never realised till police came knocking on my door she said she was 18 turns out shes 12 and i had no idea thats the case she looked older as well police are taking the piss on what their doing my university is on the line for this as well any advise

What the hell did you even say to the girl?
Reply 98
Original post by Gundabad(good)
What the hell did you even say to the girl?

Must have been something suspicious if they aren't dropping it. They have better things to do than waste their time on nothing.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Bio 7
Must have been something suspicious if they aren't dropping it. They have better things to do than waste their time on nothing.

I don't trust this at all, it sounds like b*llocks to me. He's either not telling us the full story and something happened or he's trolling.

Quick Reply

Latest