The Student Room Group

Did something awful (cheated on my bf)

Had a big party at the weekend with mates before the new rules came in my bf was working nights so I went and I got really drunk and had sex with this guy in the bathroom wasn't even great and I don't remember much only other bit was being bundled into a taxi home I feel so ashamed and dirty at what I did, haven't told my bf as I am scared he will finish with me as I have cheated on him in the past, any advice?

Scroll to see replies

You've cheated on him in the past?
Tell him, and hopefully, he breaks up with you. He deserves better.
Reply 2
Original post by wastedcuriosity
You've cheated on him in the past?
Tell him, and hopefully, he breaks up with you. He deserves better.

He forgave me last time I told him but I'm scared this time he will finish it if I tell him
Original post by Anonymous
He forgave me last time I told him but I'm scared this time he will finish it if I tell him

And who could blame him?
if you havent had sex with him yet he will realise when you do as it would not feel tight. You might also want to start on the pills as you were drunk so you wouldnt have known what happened. When you start on the pills, your bf will now so its better you tell him now rather than later.
he needs to know so he can move on and find someone better
Reply 6
if you havent had sex with him yet he will realise when you do as it would not feel tight. You might also want to start on the pills as you were drunk so you wouldnt have known what happened. When you start on the pills, your bf will now so its better you tell him now rather than later.

Wtf ive never been tight
Wtf ive never been tight

So you've had sex before?
Reply 8

As a doctor and human being this is the biggest load of misogynistic nonsense i've read in a long time. Gross.

Tell the person what happened. There isn't another really option. They will likely find out at some point in the future and this terrible feeling will stay with you and recur frequently if you try to bury it as a secret.

Also reflect on why you cheated and whether you want to be in the relationship.
You may also want to have a discussion with someone you trust to try to piece together the situation and make sense of what happened and what level of consent was there.
Reply 9
So you've had sex before?

Yes lots of times plus I also do a lot of horse riding there for I was never really tight
Slut

I'm not a slapper
You’re not a very nice person are you. Tell him so he breaks up w u and can move on from people like u

Op, just ignore this bit please....
Tell him
Reply 14
be 100% honest with him. if he needs space or time to decide what he wants after he knows make sure you give him that.
Is there any linking reasons as to why you cheat(ed)? maybe if there is you can be open with him and make your relationship stronger, or move on accept what happened and try to better potential future relationships.
To be honest, he should end the relationship with you. At this point it feels like you don't love your bf and using him as a backup. You shouldn't have got drunk, if you cant even control who you are having sex with. And if he doesn't break up with you, you should break up with him and sit in an empty room and think about the decisions you have made.
Reply 16
Tell your boyfriend. And don't do anything sexual with him until you've got checked out if you didn't use a condom or aren't sure if you even took precautions. Maybe you should have thought of social distancing in all respects! And on that note, who knows what else you've picked up being in close contact with people? This is exactly why the new rules are coming in, thanks to stupid people like you.
Can’t make a hoe into a house wife🤷🏽*♂️
Original post by Morebalanation
Can’t make a hoe into a house wife🤷🏽*♂️

True, 😂😂 hoes will be hoes.
Reply 19
Tell him. Its better he hear it from you than someone else.
You held a party in the middle of a pandemic ( new rules or not thats irresponsible and selfish ) and you cheated on him. Hopefully he'll dump you and find someone better.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending