The Student Room Group

I can't find any guy that wants casual sex

I need a bit of fun in my life but i can't find any guy who wants to be a friends with benefits with me, I'm a 19 year old girl any ideas?

Scroll to see replies

There was a thread called has anyone ever pulled on here and from what I understood Tinder and suchlike are better than TSR for that purpose.
Have you tried this obscure app called Tinder? Never heard of it myself but my friends say it's a great place to meet people for casual sex.
Im 19 guy looking for casual sex too
Politicians?
Reply 5
Original post by MWills99
Have you tried this obscure app called Tinder? Never heard of it myself but my friends say it's a great place to meet people for casual sex.

I've heard of it but never tired it
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous

Where do you live?
Shame
Tinder is good for hookups
Register on tinder, badoo and plenty of fish making it very clear on your profile that you are a 19 year old single woman who only wants casual sex not a bf.
Include at least five photos that clearly show your face, body shape, usual fashion preferences and at least one swimsuit image.
You'll be inundated with thousands of daily messages and matches from guys looking for a ons or nsa.
Original post by londonmyst
Register on tinder, badoo and plenty of fish making it very clear on your profile that you are a 19 year old single woman who only wants casual sex not a bf.
Include at least five photos that clearly show your face, body shape, usual fashion preferences and at least one swimsuit image.
You'll be inundated with thousands of daily messages and matches from guys looking for a ons or nsa.

I actually will try this thanks
Where do you live?

London
London

So am i! Meh screw anon PM me I'm the OP
I've found older guys more into this type of thing. I wouldn't recommend tinder and other apps, I think they're dangerous. Difficult to meet people though.
Reply 14
Original post by Beatles girl
So am i! Meh screw anon PM me I'm the OP

don't do it Anon

This can be closed now I've found someone
You do realise if you are meeting a guy online he could be a predator or worse

Try Grindr. It's actually so easy to get anything sexual on there and as many times as you like (no joke - you could get oral 4 or 5 times a day at any time even midnight or in the morning). Guys give better oral btw.
You do realise if you are meeting a guy online he could be a predator or worse

Uh, what's worse than a predator...? Two of them?
I need a bit of fun in my life but i can't find any guy who wants to be a friends with benefits with me, I'm a 19 year old girl any ideas?

Tinder

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending