The Student Room Group

Boyfriend moving into uni accom with 3 other girls !

My boyfriend and I are starting uni in a couple of weeks but we're in different colleges. Given the current situation, we won't be allowed in each other's rooms until further notice. Today he found out his accommodation and who his household is, which are three other girls... I've gotten used to living with him these past couple months since lockdown and am quite upset I won't get to see him very much once uni starts. On top of that, this might be wrong but I have been feeling jealous of the girls he will be living with as he will get to see them a lot and they will be sharing bathrooms etc. I've never been in the situation and don't really know how to feel.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i feel sorry for your boyfriend that he has to share a bathroom with 3 girls. that sounds awful :frown:

well i’ve lived in a mixed flat for uni for years and there was only one case of funny business. i live in a mixed house now and don’t suspect any of us will ever be attracted to each other and probably cuz some people don’t want to **** where they eat, know what i’m sayin? how well do you know your boyfriend tho? well enough to trust him?
Dump him.

Go for a better guy at your current uni/college you will be going to or use Tinder.
How much do you trust him? How much do you like / love him?

I think if you decide to stay together, he should tell the girls he has a girlfriend at the very least so it makes it less likely anything will happen. Try and become friends with the girls as well.
Original post by Anonymous
Dump him.

Go for a better guy at your current uni/college you will be going to or use Tinder.

Why? It wasn't his fault that he's ended up in this situation.
Original post by RazzzBerries

Why are you attacking me with those derogatory question statements?

I have given the girl the solution, I see is right in my opinion

Lmao I sincerely hope you're trolling
Lmao I sincerely hope you're trolling

Whats Lmao?
Original post by gg247
My boyfriend and I are starting uni in a couple of weeks but we're in different colleges. Given the current situation, we won't be allowed in each other's rooms until further notice. Today he found out his accommodation and who his household is, which are three other girls... I've gotten used to living with him these past couple months since lockdown and am quite upset I won't get to see him very much once uni starts. On top of that, this might be wrong but I have been feeling jealous of the girls he will be living with as he will get to see them a lot and they will be sharing bathrooms etc. I've never been in the situation and don't really know how to feel.

You either trust him or you dont.
If you are jealous then why not forbid him to move in or ask him to seek an all boys flat, alternatively switch unis?
Maybe he would be the same about you and ask you not to talk to any males and insist you be in an all female flat?
If you cant live without him just transfer and get a place together.
Whats Lmao?

Google's free
Google's free

What?

I am confused.

Could you tell me?
What?

I am confused.

Could you tell me?

Why are you behind anonymous?
Original post by gg247

You need, actually must, assert your place in his relationship. I'd suggest getting good and liquored up and then appearing at his flat at 4am with mascara running and start a fight with these ****s.
(edited 3 years ago)

How dare he be randomly allocated into a flat with total strangers who just so happen to be girls when he had absolutely no say in the matter... :biggrin:
Why are you behind anonymous?

Why you asking?

It is my choice.
Why you asking?

It is my choice.

Not really, TSR has community guidelines that forbid inappropriate use of the anonymous function.
Original post by CTLeafez
How dare he be randomly allocated into a flat with total strangers who just so happen to be girls when he had absolutely no say in the matter... :biggrin:

I know right?! Shocking!!
OP is a Troll or a bunny boiler
Original post by Zürich
You need, actually must, assert your place in his relationship. I'd suggest getting good and liquored up and then appearing at his flat at 4am with mascara running and start a fight with these ****s.

🤣🤣🤣
Why you asking?

It is my choice.

Misusing the anon function isn't allowed on TSR.

Whats Lmao?

Laugh My *** Off

Derogatory = showing a critical or disrespectful attitude. I wasn't being critical or disrespectful, I was asking you why you think the girl should break up with him when he had no choice in the matter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending