The Student Room Group

guys, what types of girl do YOU like?

and don't hit me with that "nice personality" bs, be specific homeboy. saw the opposite of this and knew that this would have some spicy hot takes. be honest!!🌶️ 🌶️ 🌶️

Body type, quirks, you name it. MENTION IT
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Personality plays a massive part believe me. But I like a confident smart girl with a slimish body and nicely shaped boobs and butt. She also has to be fun to be around. This is what I mean by personality is important because no matter how good looking she is if she has no personality I’ll lose interest fast.
(edited 3 years ago)
Kind, understanding, quiet and this might be a little weird but im into girls who are quite short.
Reply 3
Original post by Eaphysics
Personality plays a massive part believe me. But I like a confident smart girl with a slimish body and nicely shaped boobs and butt. She also has to be fun to be around. This is what I mean by personality is important because no matter how good looking she is if she has no personality I’ll lose interested fast.

when guys say "nicely shaped" i get so confused. i don't know if anyone has a lumpy ass or tits, don't they just all have the same shape lol
Reply 4
Original post by Narrator132
Kind, understanding, quiet and this might be a little weird but im into girls who are quite short.

yeah! i know more guys than i'd think there would, like short girls! my taller friends have even complained that guys only like 5"4 and shorter lol
Original post by fake_abs
yeah! i know more guys than i'd think there would, like short girls! my taller friends have even complained that guys only like 5"4 and shorter lol

Well its not really a problem for me because ive always been taller than the girls except a few.
Reply 6
Well its not really a problem for me because ive always been taller than the girls except a few.

yh, everyone I know is taller than me. sometimes i want to be tall and tower over everyone and get all the girls :h::u:
Reply 7
I like girls just the way they are. Every girl is perfect just the way they are

Spoiler

how tall are you and what do u consuder short
Reply 9
a cute black hair or brunnete girl who wears oversized tees
Reply 10
Original post by katzen
i like girls just the way they are. Every girl is perfect just the way they are

Spoiler

yes my guy. BIG ANIME TIDDIES irl.
when guys say "nicely shaped" i get so confused. i don't know if anyone has a lumpy ass or tits, don't they just all have the same shape lol

By nicely shaped I mean it doesn’t really matter how big the butt or boobs are as long as they’re nicely shaped. Like a sommer ray body would be my ideal. And short girls are cute af.
Reply 12
Original post by kkona
a cute black hair or brunnete girl who wears oversized tees

so like the "i borrow my boyfriend's clothes" girl, yhyh
Reply 13
Original post by Eaphysics
By nicely shaped I mean it doesn’t really matter how big the butt or boobs are as long as they’re nicely shaped. Like a sommer ray body would be my ideal. And short girls are cute af.

ohhhhhh like just, have perky tits and have some curve.
what is it about short girls?? i thought us gremlins were annoying
imma girl (but i like girls....)
can i answer?
the thicc ones. If they look like Alexandra Daddario, then they good.
Reply 16
Original post by Vanessa Chuah
imma girl (but i like girls....)
can i answer?

sure! I'm bisexual and i made the thread just to see if guys had the same type as me. girls can answer too!!
i love smart girls
ohhhhhh like just, have perky tits and have some curve.
what is it about short girls?? i thought us gremlins were annoying

Yh exactly because a smaller butt and tits can actually be so cute which is why I say shape because size isn’t that important. And yh short girls are just really fit and cute
long pale white legs are so sexy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending