The Student Room Group

MSc business analytics

Which University is best Placement wise,
UCL, Warwick, Bath,Kent, Aston, queens Mary London
Original post by shivanityagi
Which University is best Placement wise,
UCL, Warwick, Bath,Kent, Aston, queens Mary London

Hello @shivanityagi

I hope you are well. It is great to see that you are interested in our MSc Business Analytics course at Warwick Business School. If there is anything, in particular, you would like to know about the course, or Warwick Business School in general please feel free to ask me any questions you may have :smile:

Kind regards,
Francesca
Hi Francesca,
I want to know placement rate of Warwick for MSc business analytics course.
Hi Francesca,
I want to know placement rate of Warwick for MSc business analytics course.

Hello @shivanityagi

Thanks for your reply, if you haven't already I would recommend that you check out our Graduate Destinations Guide where you find lots of careers information about our MSc Business Analytics graduates. You can access the guide here:

https://www.wbs.ac.uk/wbs2012/assets/PDF/downloads/MSc/Graduate%20Destinations%20brochure%20-%20business%20portfolio%20ONLINE%20VERSION.pdf

In response to your question, 88% of our MSc Business Analytics graduates are in full-time employment six months after graduation.

I hope that helps :smile:

Francesca
Hi Francesca,

Thanks for the reply. Could you please share the employability stats for MSc Business analytics of the last year.

Thanks,
Shivani
Hi Francesca,

Thanks for the reply. Could you please share the employability stats for MSc Business analytics of the last year.

Thanks,
Shivani

Hello @SHIVANI

Unfortunately, the Graduate Destinations Guide is the latest information I have access to.

I would recommend that you contact the WBS CareersPlus Team who should be able to provide you with some more up to date information regarding our MSc Business Analytics graduates. You can email the CareersPlus Team via: [email protected]

Thanks,
Francesca

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending