The Student Room Group

My amenorrhea/no period journey

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EyestriX
You just ask the receptionist of your surgery to print them out for you. You can get them printed whether they're 2 Years old or recent. I only recently found out you could do that tbh. I don't trust the doctor to tell me everything on it smh

Thanks for that. I am going to ring the GP and ask if they could print my test out. It was last year tbh but I would like to know.

Like this time, he didn't even explain why i didn't get my period. If i hadn't done my own research I'd be clueless

Yh I find it easier to find out all the things that could be wrong with me and then having the doctor seive through and test me and rule out what it isn't. Kind of annoying having to do their job that they are professionals in and we actually have no knowledge about. Smh
Np. You've be better off going in person, they print it straight away (can't refuse)
If you call, then go on, they'll probably have lost it by then 😂😂😂

Ikr, what's the degree for. You can tell between doctor who do for money and those who are passionate
My moods so crap today, i feel so drained. Back in bed. Ugh my limbs feel so weak and shaky rn. Dunno if it's because i was anxious earlier or because of something else. My stomach feels upset again, it's like it's hungry and empty and bubbling but i ate not long ago and don't feel like eating again.
Crap..... I went out and nearly crashed, did such a stupid mistake and the other driver was swearing at me...... WHY DID I DO THIS? I hope he didn't have a dashcam or something orelse I'm screwed. Stress is getting to me today
Np. You've be better off going in person, they print it straight away (can't refuse)
If you call, then go on, they'll probably have lost it by then 😂😂😂

Ikr, what's the degree for. You can tell between doctor who do for money and those who are passionate

Yes I will go in person but as I am in an area of concern I think you have to ring to get in. Lol
I hope this is sorted for you.
I'm so sick of watching videos after videos about this. It's literally affecting my life to the point i do nothing else lol

I genuinely think i have 'lean PCOS' which apparently only 20% of women who have PCOS have. The other 80% are obese.
Today was the first day i made an active effort to eat clean (ie no processed sugar and less carbs). Yup not a single gram if processed sugar :woohoo: although i said I'd allow myself 20 grams....
Original post by BurstingBubbles
I wonder if people realise that shadowdweller is female too and we're a same sex couple? :tongue:

Oh wow, I had no idea! That's super cool
(sorry, I know this is completely unrelated to the thread)
Today was the first day i made an active effort to eat clean (ie no processed sugar and less carbs). Yup not a single gram if processed sugar :woohoo: although i said I'd allow myself 20 grams....

Ooh what sort of things did you eat? Just need some ideas myself in general :tongue:

Original post by KelsieTaylor
Oh wow, I had no idea! That's super cool
(sorry, I know this is completely unrelated to the thread)

Haha thanks! I forget that outside the volunteer team and those I talk to more regularly it's obviously less well known - because people aren't psychic :lol:
Original post by BurstingBubbles
x

(quoted x because the app only quotes the last reply)

My food isn't very interesting :hide:
Breakfast: oatmeal. I normally add more things but had an upset stomach
Lunch: had a tuna salad with a black-eyed beans curry
Snack: had a banana
Dinner: chicken roast (oven) with a prawn salad

Macros/calories:

Spoiler

I don't normally count calories, only do it when i change diet to make sure I'm not undereating , then when i get used to eating with that diet i can guesstimate if I've eaten enough. Clearly i didn't eat enough smh. Will try better tomorrow
Original post by SoulfulTwist
Yes I will go in person but as I am in an area of concern I think you have to ring to get in. Lol

Oh i didn't know that. Good idea then
Insha'Allah! But doesn't look like it'll be anytime soon
I hope things improve for you soon. Be kind to yourself, this sort of thing is very stressful to deal with and manage.
Original post by Pathway
I hope things improve for you soon. Be kind to yourself, this sort of thing is very stressful to deal with and manage.

Thank you! I realised, I'll try and not make this the centre of my life :tongue:

How have you been pathway? :hugs:
Bang on point today! Idk how carbs and fat were soooo accurate xD

[spoiler]
Screenshot_20200915_212438-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Screenshot_20200915_212524-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Screenshot_20200915_212546-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Screenshot_20200915_212602-compressed.jpg.jpeg

Spoiler

PS: i change my macro ratio to 20:20:60 (C:P:F) because it was so hard to eat that many protein + i realised i don't need that much even if i workout
Is it normal to feel tired when you wake up? To feel like my arms and legs don't have any energy? I have to drag myself through the day
People feel energetic after a workout. I feel energetic during, but afterwards my body just crashes. Why is my energy so low :cry: just napped and i feel slightly better but not fully
Is it normal to feel tired when you wake up? To feel like my arms and legs don't have any energy? I have to drag myself through the day

Normal for me tbh

People feel energetic after a workout. I feel energetic during, but afterwards my body just crashes. Why is my energy so low :cry: just napped and i feel slightly better but not fully

Same
Apparently its not normal so we're both abnormal haha

Quick Reply

Latest