The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

why.
Reply 2
How much do you sell one picture for?

And also just why?
(edited 3 years ago)
really? weve got teenagers selling worn pictures of socks online now as a 'side hussle'. does 2020 get any more depressing
:facepalm:
How do you start?

(I have heard of someone else do this before and it sounds quite profitable if you can get the contacts)
Original post by steamed-hams
really? weve got teenagers selling worn pictures of socks online now as a 'side hussle'. does 2020 get any more depressing

The age of the simp is upon us.
So what's the dolla?
I’ve seen this thread before... 🤨
Reply 9
Quoted everyone in! I guess this is the expected reaction. Why do I do it? Because it's extremely easy money and doesn't violate any of my morals etc. I'd never do anything more intimate than this (but no shade to people who do). I basically list very worn socks and shoes on eBay (its big business). The socks usually sell for around £10-20 per pair (primary, topshop brand etc). And the shoes vary. Then people will message you from the listing and see if you will send them more pictures. Some want a one off picture which I sell for £5, some want a video which is £10 and some want an arrangement where I send a photo every week and I charge £40 a month for this. On a standard month I make around £100.
Hi- i sold 2 pairs of smelly socks on etsy but they now have closed my acc- where could i sell safely ? Should i make my own website? What do you suggest pls
Original post by Lolasavannah11
Hi- i sold 2 pairs of smelly socks on etsy but they now have closed my acc- where could i sell safely ? Should i make my own website? What do you suggest pls

Safely nowhere because I'm pretty sure it's breaching a health and safety risk, but you can make PayPal transactions if you really gotta hustle. Chase that cash.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! I'm a normal 19 year old uni student (female) and I sell foot pictures and worn socks as a side hustle. I see it as a supply and demand thing. The demand is there, so I'm supplying. Ask me anything!

I was selling on etsy but they have closed my acc now? What selling platform do you recommend pls ? Who cares what happens to our dirty socks once they are posted ?? I know there is demand pls help me in the right direction
Do you like jelly? And do you have to look after your feet well for this?
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Do you like jelly? And do you have to look after your feet well for this?

Natural is the key
Girls selling there used panties as well
Original post by Lolasavannah11
I was selling on etsy but they have closed my acc now? What selling platform do you recommend pls ? Who cares what happens to our dirty socks once they are posted ?? I know there is demand pls help me in the right direction

I use ebay and depop, you have to be careful on ebay though as they quite often take down the listing xx
Original post by Anonymous
I use ebay and depop, you have to be careful on ebay though as they quite often take down the listing xx

The buyers must sniff the sox lol
Do you plan on migrating to the thigh-high market? I hear good things about the margins on those!

Latest

Trending

Trending