The Student Room Group

can i get a gf??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Same bro. I also think that i have to live with my babyface. My dad and uncles are in their 50s and they looks like college gradutes even with beards.
I am also thinking about doing LASIK. I did some research and found out that Customised PRK is the best till now, as it doesnt involve creating flaps like in LASIK or LASEK

Poor you, I know how it feels like, feels hopeless, we're mature/serious but the way we looks just makes us feel hopeless tbh...:frown:
Wow, so you wear big glasses too? :console: LASIK costs £3.6k for both eyes, how much is Customized PRK ? I suppose the cost is the main issue/concern, what do you think? Is it really an issue with LASIK that it creates flaps ? What even r flaps ? :confused:
(edited 3 years ago)
Ah this is literally me, but I'm a girl and never had a boyfriend. I literally worry about the exact same thing.

I don't think how tall you are or whether you still have your baby face or not is really a big deal, not in my opinion anyway. Plus, 5"8 is still tall.

From what you've said, you actually seem quite nice and I'm you'll do fine. I have better hope for you than I do for myself 😂❤
Bruh i’m literally 5’10 and whenever i’m walking outside I feel soooo short. Like wtf everyone is towering over me. Wish I was two inches taller lmao
Original post by Anonymous370
Poor you, I know how it feels like, feels hopeless, we're mature/serious but the way we looks just makes us feel hopeless tbh...:frown:
Wow, so you wear big glasses too? :hug: costs £3.6k for both eyes, how much is Customized PRK ? I suppose the cost is the main issue/concern assuming you too can afford it, what do you think? Is it really an issue with LASIK that it creates flaps ? What even r flaps ? :confused:

damn you need to do some research. I dont want to explain, as i am afraid of giving you incorrect informations. But side effects of Lasik is much more than PRK. The only reason people do LASIK is becasue it heal with a week or two whereas PRK takes at least a month.
And i dont think LASIK cost that much.
Bruh i’m literally 5’10 and whenever i’m walking outside I feel soooo short. Like wtf everyone is towering over me. Wish I was two inches taller lmao

Really? 5'10 is tall! Although I am 5'1 so compared to me, everything is tall 😂
Original post by ItsStarLordMan

Lol :tongue:. 5ft9 here
Ah this is literally me, but I'm a girl and never had a boyfriend. I literally worry about the exact same thing.

I don't think how tall you are or whether you still have your baby face or not is really a big deal, not in my opinion anyway. Plus, 5"8 is still tall.

From what you've said, you actually seem quite nice and I'm you'll do fine. I have better hope for you than I do for myself 😂❤

trust me girls can get away with everything. I personally like baby faced girl, lol.
Oh and My mom also looks childish, she is like in her 40s but looks like a girl in her 20 with grey hairs.
damn you need to do some research. I dont want to explain, as i am afraid of giving you incorrect informations. But side effects of Lasik is much more than PRK. The only reason people do LASIK is becasue it heal with a week or two whereas PRK takes at least a month.
And i dont think LASIK cost that much.

PRSOM :smile:

Bro, 5'10 is tall. A girl wont judge you with that height.

Why there are no short girls in my area/ school ? damn it.

hahaa im 5'3 soooo 5'10 is a giant :tongue:

how tall are the girls!!??
Original post by BlackkQueen12
how tall are the girls!!??

Most of them are on my eye level, so maybe 5'7? or 5'8? And i actually never talked or stood together with girls that much. I just observed them from my sitting position.
Woah Woah Woah, you are 5'8 and you think you are short? Try being 5'3 and having most girls tower over you. Yeah it's depressing being this short, but so what let them reject you because they simply aren't meant for you. Work with what you have and focus on what you CAN change not what you can't. A true gf would love you regardless of how close you are to the ground and it sounds pathetic because it is!
Most of them are on my eye level, so maybe 5'7? or 5'8? And i actually never talked or stood together with girls that much. I just observed them from my sitting position.

wow, such tall girls :cry2:

haha tbh im the shortest female in my family and my height is freaking average sooooo everyone else is freaking 5'7 and up
Original post by anonymous
woah woah woah, you are 5'8 and you think you are short? Try being 5'3 and having most girls tower over you. Yeah it's depressing being this short, but so what let them reject you because they simply aren't meant for you. Work with what you have and focus on what you can change not what you can't. A true gf would love you regardless of how close you are to the ground and it sounds pathetic because it is!

hell yeah!!!!
Woah Woah Woah, you are 5'8 and you think you are short? Try being 5'3 and having most girls tower over you. Yeah it's depressing being this short, but so what let them reject you because they simply aren't meant for you. Work with what you have and focus on what you CAN change not what you can't. A true gf would love you regardless of how close you are to the ground and it sounds pathetic because it is!

The problem is getting that GF. I mean it feels like all the girls i would ask out will reject me with a casual, " i got a boyfriend " instead of being mean with my height. Tough i never tried. I decided to ask 3 or 4 girls when i get to uni and if they rejects me, t i will go on living and travelling solo for the rest of my life unless some girl approaches me and shows interest in me.
Original post by Anonymous370
Lol :tongue:. 5ft9 here

Yep definitely still tall 😂
trust me girls can get away with everything. I personally like baby faced girl, lol.
Oh and My mom also looks childish, she is like in her 40s but looks like a girl in her 20 with grey hairs.

That's true, I guess. But even so, a lot of people don't care about the baby face so you'll be fine anyway. It makes sense that your mum does too because that explains why you have it x

You just have giants walking around your place. Where you from? 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending