The Student Room Group

Preferred bra size

I was wondering what your (whoever is reading this) preferred bra size is, this is for anyone to answer. I’d been looking on google and I’d gotten multiple answers and I was just wondering what people thought

Scroll to see replies

well tbh i dont know what mine are lmao

i usually wear sports bras buuttt i would love a 40c??
l dont mind what size the girls titties are as long as she is happy there is far more to a girl than the size of her titties
Reply 3
Original post by Scottishlad888
l dont mind what size the girls titties are as long as she is happy there is far more to a girl than the size of her titties

Awwwwww, that’s rly sweet, ngl u remind me of my bf lol
as long as i can grab them, i dont care.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
as long as i can grab them, i dont care.

Lol
Lol

And i am a short guy with small hands. So a B or C cup is also fine ig.
Awwwwww, that’s rly sweet, ngl u remind me of my bf lol

Thank you l know how to look after a nice girl she would be my little fluffy kitten and l would spoil her with all my loving and always please her in every way
Reply 8
Thank you l know how to look after a nice girl she would be my little fluffy kitten and l would spoil her with all my loving and always please her in every way

Omg that’s my dream guy lol, and that’s how my bf is too
Reply 9
And i am a short guy with small hands. So a B or C cup is also fine ig.

Short guys r cute cause I’m short so it means I don’t have to stand on top of something to kiss them lol and most guys say b or c
Omg that’s my dream guy lol, and that’s how my bf is too

You boyfriend is a very lucky guy l am a very romantic guy l would buy my girl flowers every week fresh cut ones and l would not buy them from a supermarket l would buy them from a florist shop and l would take the girl for dinner every week as well she would be very well looked after by me
Reply 11
why do people care so much
Original post by kleido
why do people care so much

As l am a very caring kind of guy l was born like that its in my DNA and Genes
Reply 13
As l am a very caring kind of guy l was born like that its in my DNA and Genes

you was born to be so caring for bra sizes? oh ok
I’m a 34dd and I wanna cry but we move.
Reply 15
Im a 32 b/c depending on which shop and i love my size
You boyfriend is a very lucky guy l am a very romantic guy l would buy my girl flowers every week fresh cut ones and l would not buy them from a supermarket l would buy them from a florist shop and l would take the girl for dinner every week as well she would be very well looked after by me

Awww, that’s so sweet and cute, your girlfriend is so lucky to have a nice guy like u 🙂
Original post by kleido
you was born to be so caring for bra sizes? oh ok

OMG no not bra sizes lol
Original post by Pchim
Im a 32 b/c depending on which shop and i love my size

That’s good that u like ur size, I’m a 34B/C, and I love my size too, I wish that more girls would like their size, cause they’re perfect how they are
That’s good that u like ur size, I’m a 34B/C, and I love my size too, I wish that more girls would like their size, cause they’re perfect how they are

I wish I could too but it’s just embarrassing sometimes. Makes me look fat:/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending