The Student Room Group

Preferred bra size

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I wish I could too but it’s just embarrassing sometimes. Makes me look fat:/

l bet you are not fat at all
I wish I could too but it’s just embarrassing sometimes. Makes me look fat:/

You’re perfect the way you are and I know it’s easy to tell someone to have confidence, but you’re perfect :smile:
Original post by Scottishlad888
You boyfriend is a very lucky guy l am a very romantic guy l would buy my girl flowers every week fresh cut ones and l would not buy them from a supermarket l would buy them from a florist shop and l would take the girl for dinner every week as well she would be very well looked after by me

Ik that we just barely started, u can’t really call it talking, but I was wondering if maybe you had a social media account and if maybe we could talk more there, and ik you probably have a girlfriend or something like that, but I rly liked talking to u and you seem like a really nice guy, which is hard to find, and I was hoping that maybe I could have you as someone to talk to, my names Hannah btw
l am not lucky l dont have anyone yet l am still single
Ik that we just barely started, u can’t really call it talking, but I was wondering if maybe you had a social media account and if maybe we could talk more there, and ik you probably have a girlfriend or something like that, but I rly liked talking to u and you seem like a really nice guy, which is hard to find, and I was hoping that maybe I could have you as someone to talk to, my names Hannah btw

l thought you said you had a boyfriend not many guys left like me in this world
l thought you said you had a boyfriend not many guys left like me in this world

I do have a boyfriend, i just could use you as a guy friend since you’re really nice and caring, and it’s hard to find nice guys
You’re perfect the way you are and I know it’s easy to tell someone to have confidence, but you’re perfect :smile:

Thank you so muchh! I was thinking of cancelling my plans for later coz I’ve been feeling insecure lately (ik dumb excuse) but you really boosted my confidence x
l bet you are not fat at all

People say that but my brain and the mirror just say otherwise 😭✌🏼
my size is 32C and it's perfect
Reply 29
Doesnt really bother me to be honest be they tiny or big. I did date a lass who didnt so much have boobs as two deployed airbags on her though - looked like they must have given her dreadful back ache :lol:
Thank you so muchh! I was thinking of cancelling my plans for later coz I’ve been feeling insecure lately (ik dumb excuse) but you really boosted my confidence x

Np, I’m glad I could help :smile:☺️
I was wondering what your (whoever is reading this) preferred bra size is, this is for anyone to answer. I’d been looking on google and I’d gotten multiple answers and I was just wondering what people thought

most guys don't know exact boob sizes.

if she is curvy (or short) - then big

if she is skinny and average height or tall - small
People say that but my brain and the mirror just say otherwise 😭✌🏼

I understand what you’re going through, my best friend tells me that I’m super skinny, like almost to a sick point, but whenever I look in the mirror, all I see is someone who’s fat, I see how I looked before losing some weight and getting kinda skinny and so I don’t believe what she say. If you ever want or need someone to talk to, I’m here 🙂
Original post by Napp
Doesnt really bother me to be honest be they tiny or big. I did date a lass who didnt so much have boobs as two deployed airbags on her though - looked like they must have given her dreadful back ache :lol:

Lol
I understand what you’re going through, my best friend tells me that I’m super skinny, like almost to a sick point, but whenever I look in the mirror, all I see is someone who’s fat, I see how I looked before losing some weight and getting kinda skinny and so I don’t believe what she say. If you ever want or need someone to talk to, I’m here 🙂

Literally. I don’t think I could ever be happy with my body. I told myself last year if I lose 22lbs I’ll be happy and would stop but...girl is still struggling. I think I’ve developed some sort of disordered eating but we move. How are you coping?
I was wondering what your (whoever is reading this) preferred bra size is, this is for anyone to answer. I’d been looking on google and I’d gotten multiple answers and I was just wondering what people thought

An A-cup
Literally. I don’t think I could ever be happy with my body. I told myself last year if I lose 22lbs I’ll be happy and would stop but...girl is still struggling. I think I’ve developed some sort of disordered eating but we move. How are you coping?

I went from 125 to 110 in a year, and since then I’ve gone back up to 114 (I partially blame my hips and boobs for that lol), but I don’t handle it well, whenever I see my weight go up, i starve myself and do insane workouts for the next few days, and I usually get slightly depressed.
Reply 37
I like mine :lol:
I went from 125 to 110 in a year, and since then I’ve gone back up to 114 (I partially blame my hips and boobs for that lol), but I don’t handle it well, whenever I see my weight go up, i starve myself and do insane workouts for the next few days, and I usually get slightly depressed.

SAME!! It’s a coping mechanism. I usually do it every month and my weakass get triggered so easily. How did you lose weight?
Don't really have a preference for myself or others. I feel like with the right style almost any size can look great

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending