The Student Room Group

19 families buy nearly 97 acres of land in Georgia to create a city safe for Black pe

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/12/us/freedom-black-cooperative-toomsboro/index.html

Seems unnecessary but also quite comical, seems like such a simple idea.
Whites do same = White supremacy

Blacks being mass murdered by police lmao how detached from reality are you people.

Look up some damn crime stats this year especially largely Black cities.

No need for cops to kill Blacks.
There seems to be an inordinate amount of white hats in this thread.
Original post by FentanylOD
Blacks being mass murdered by police lmao how detached from reality are you people.

Have you got any data suggesting this?
Because I looked through the stats of both the US and UK, and they suggest nothing of the sort.
The only thing the US stats suggest is that the American police tends to kill everyone too often.
Original post by JustOneMoreThing
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/12/us/freedom-black-cooperative-toomsboro/index.html

CHAZ/CHOP was such a success. Can't wait to see who get's elected as 'Warlord' of this settlement...
Original post by JustOneMoreThing

It is actually happening. WTF.
Reply 6
Wow its almost if Blacks don't commit most homciides in America despite being around 13% of the population
Reply 7
Original post by Gundabad(good)
It is actually happening. WTF.

Meh it's not really that big a deal imo. People buying land for cults, race reason, religion etc. is nothing new. The only novel thing about it will be if it turns out not to be a complete **** show resulting in a siege with law enforcement - like every single one before it :lol:
Reply 8
Original post by imlikeahermit
CHAZ/CHOP was such a success. Can't wait to see who get's elected as 'Warlord' of this settlement...

To be honest i'd be more sad if they hadn't have tried that, it was absolutely hilarious to watch it implode :lol:
Reply 9
If they were all for anti discrimination you would think they would be using that money towards an actual cause, not just to throw on some land for a 'community' of a select few families..
Go look at how many die in Black majority cities in US every weekend

Your Black victimhood peddling is pathetic the idea that America isn't safe for Blacks because of police
Reply 11
Original post by LovelyMrFox
If they were all for anti discrimination you would think they would be using that money towards an actual cause, not just to throw on some land for a 'community' of a select few families..

I always found the idea that to combat 'discrimination' they resort to discrimination to be deeply ironic :lol: Not to mention it perversely ends up justifying the original thing they took issue with.

We need only ask @mgi who has some very queer views on this topic. 'to combat racism we must be racist' :lol:
Reply 12
Original post by Napp
I always found the idea that to combat 'discrimination' they resort to discrimination to be deeply ironic :lol: Not to mention it perversely ends up justifying the original thing they took issue with.

We need only ask @mgi who has some very queer views on this topic. 'to combat racism we must be racist' :lol:

Did they say it was a town only for people of minoritys? I was giving them the benefit of the doubt on that one and assumed that it just meant nobody can be racist ( which in itself shows how pointless the whole thing is, the majority of racists dont go around flaunting their ideologies when trying to buy a home :lol: ) unless of course I missed something?
:lol:
"city", more like large village/small town.
Original post by Napp
To be honest i'd be more sad if they hadn't have tried that, it was absolutely hilarious to watch it implode :lol:

I just cannot still get over the sheer irony of the entire shambles that that was. Black ruled area, elects a warlord, kills black people for committing crime. It’s honestly, laughable.

I usually hold some I think, what some people would consider on here, extreme views, however at the moment I’d also add that all of these spring up accounts that are appearing on threads like these are sadly, not far from the truth.
Original post by Napp
Meh it's not really that big a deal imo. People buying land for cults, race reason, religion etc. is nothing new. The only novel thing about it will be if it turns out not to be a complete **** show resulting in a siege with law enforcement - like every single one before it :lol:

I can already hear the warlords coming to this new community.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending