The Student Room Group

I cheated without knowing

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nursingstudentuk
you think this is her fault? you are just so wrong, and what you are saying is hurtful. If anything, she is the wall in that scenario ^^
Its not like she was lying completely alone, then someone came up to her and she didnt bother to check it was her boyfriend, she led down with her boyfriend in the first place, then at some point there was a switch that she didnt notice. Every single time my boyfriend touches me am I supposed to turn around in the bed and check its him again and again? Why would she assume hed changed to a different person? Dont be so nasty

So are you saying it was his fault?
Instead of making excuses be accountable for your actions,talking about you you accidentally cheated😂😂😂.
Reply 82
Original post by nursingstudentuk
you think this is her fault? you are just so wrong, and what you are saying is hurtful. If anything, she is the wall in that scenario ^^
Its not like she was lying completely alone, then someone came up to her and she didnt bother to check it was her boyfriend, she led down with her boyfriend in the first place, then at some point there was a switch that she didnt notice. Every single time my boyfriend touches me am I supposed to turn around in the bed and check its him again and again? Why would she assume hed changed to a different person? Dont be so nasty

Edit: ok I get what you're saying. I dont think it is the guys fault either, it seems he asked and got consent. There was just a misunderstanding. Its not her fault either. Its no ones. The only lesson really to be learned is the dangers of alcohol and parties

you say everytime your bf touches you are you supposed to check?

If you are in your own house alone, have seen your bf in the last minute or so ...then no

if you are at a public party, have not seen your bf in a while, and then someone appears asks you for sex from behind...then HELL YES do you turn round to at least make sure the person asking to stick their penis in you is the actual boyfriend.
Reply 83
Original post by Napp
Not exactly the basis for a good relationship if you lie about sleeping with strangers and just pretend it never happened. Especially if/when it comes out.

She told him so you guys don't need to tell her to tell him
Reply 84
Original post by HDKara
She told him so you guys don't need to tell her to tell him

I didnt tell her to do anything. I was replying to a different user.
Story doesnt add up lol tf
I think the OP is only saying this because she has a boyfriend and she really knows she cheated either that or as some others said it's a troll
Original post by Anonymous
I think the OP is only saying this because she has a boyfriend and she really knows she cheated either that or as some others said it's a troll

the fact she hadn't told her bf for a year and then did the night after making this thread does kind of make me think the latter...
Original post by ANM775
you say everytime your bf touches you are you supposed to check?

If you are in your own house alone, have seen your bf in the last minute or so ...then no

if you are at a public party, have not seen your bf in a while, and then someone appears asks you for sex from behind...then HELL YES do you turn round to at least make sure the person asking to stick their penis in you is the actual boyfriend.

I know what you mean, but he was in bed with her, and she didnt realise it changed to be a different person :/ Just seems pointless guilt-tripping her for it now
Original post by black tea
So are you saying it was his fault?

no sorry, see my edit on my above comment, I obviously added it just a tad too late ^^

"Edit: ok I get what you're saying. I dont think it is the guys fault either, it seems he asked and got consent. There was just a misunderstanding. Its not her fault either. Its no ones. The only lesson really to be learned is the dangers of alcohol and parties"
I reckon she knew it wasn't her boyfriend having sex with her so she made this story up
ok this is getting ridiculous now u all are arguing against each other but are in no way giving constructive feedback to the OP
yikes I just realised I mixed this up with another thread and didn't see the OP, sorry :s
Original post by black tea
Why? She agreed to have sex with him even without seeing him. How was he to know he sounded like her boyfriend, or that she even had a boyfriend?

Do you know what? If you genuinely don't think the guy was in the wrong there's no point talking because it should be obvious.
The OP knew what she was doing funny how she no longer comments it may even be a troll
@YungLordRaf worth a look here don’t you think?
Any update?
Did you break up?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending