Young drivers car insurance UK

Watch
twentystraveller
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys, just would like to know if there are any good car insurance out there that you would recommend, or any good prices for young drivers up to age 25! Thanks in advance.
Joy L
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by twentystraveller)
Hi guys, just would like to know if there are any good car insurance out there that you would recommend, or any good prices for young drivers up to age 25! Thanks in advance.
I'm with Churchill and they were gr8 for me, they were almost £1000 cheaper than other companies.
nevershear
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Different for everyone, people speak highly about Admiral but were one of my highest quotes when I started. You'll have to shop around.

I'd say though people have generally done well (assuming no telematics) with insurers like Adrian Flux and Mulloghan. Do a lot of google searching, there are many very good insurers that might give you the lowest prices that aren't on the comparison sites.
bhacs
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got my car insurance in July and it cost me £1700 with black box. I'm insured with Ticker, I've heard good things about them but they do track everything of course and you have to have an app downloaded on you phone so they can track you. I've heard that Admiral multi car insurance is good
31shotscrazy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by bhacs)
I got my car insurance in July and it cost me £1700 with black box. I'm insured with Ticker, I've heard good things about them but they do track everything of course and you have to have an app downloaded on you phone so they can track you. I've heard that Admiral multi car insurance is good
Nice, which car did you get?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (166)
14.59%
I'm not sure (52)
4.57%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (335)
29.44%
I have already dropped out (34)
2.99%
I'm not a current university student (551)
48.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed