The Student Room Group

Men, what particular qualities would you look for in a future wife?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
This thread has confirmed to me that most men today are really in a mess.

Very sad to see and shows that men need to return to their original state of being i.e. strong minded, family oriented, morally righteous men.
Original post by trapking
This thread has confirmed to me that most men today are really in a mess.

Very sad to see and shows that men need to return to their original state of being i.e. strong minded, family oriented, morally righteous men.

Union Jack Wearing Bulldog thinks that you are being a bit harsh on other guys. :naughty:
Attachment not found

He's strong minded, staunchly food orientated and won't share his sweets with any of the other toy animals.
Some of them are remoaners or sjw's and a few are plotting to convert him to veganism. :tongue:
- Loyal
- Family Orientated
- Compassionate
- Nurturing
- Intelligent
- Cultured
- Ambitious
someone I can be weird with
into music
enjoys eating and cooking
enjoys chilled dates (no high-end fancy meals)
cares enough but not stalkery caring
A woman who will sit with me in bed and watch comedy podcasts on the TV :bawling:
Reply 25
Original post by londonmyst
Union Jack Wearing Bulldog thinks that you are being a bit harsh on other guys. :naughty:

He's strong minded, staunchly food orientated and won't share his sweets with any of the other toy animals.
Some of them are remoaners or sjw's and a few are plotting to convert him to veganism. :tongue:

Harsh? Prove me wrong!

P.s. Attachments don't work in the relationship forum Einstein :tongue:
My future wife?

Hmm.. brave, loyal, strong, smart, educated (at least have A levels), fun to talk to, able to discuss things and debate, funny, good looking (not too much, that makes me nervous lol). Thats about it I guess?
Reply 27
Original post by bored_user:)
My future wife?

Hmm.. brave, loyal, strong, smart, educated (at least have A levels), fun to talk to, able to discuss things and debate, funny, good looking (not too much, that makes me nervous lol). Thats about it I guess?

Interesting! How about ability to raise good children?
Original post by trapking
Interesting! How about ability to raise good children?

Well of course that also but I wouldnt want children for a year or 2 at first.
Original post by rxyaltyx
you sound like all the boys i know

You should aspire to be like us. Big batty tings run tings
Original post by KtshMoney
You should aspire to be like us. Big batty tings run tings

why should I aspire to be like u 😂
Original post by rxyaltyx
why should I aspire to be like u 😂

why not
Original post by KtshMoney
why not

but aspire to be what tho

Well, in a partner I think being down to earth is great, sounds cliche but honesty really is the foundation of a healthy relationship.
Original post by Imperial Majesty
idk about every one but, just a person i can chill with, relax and talk about deep sh**t, i would look for like their interdependent(no drama get sh**t done /talks about how she is going to fix things that just complaining about how **** her life is ) and a person who is smart with life like common scene well rounded person (not book smart or good uni BUT that is a plus). i hate people whit huge amounts of make up just a bit or non and also people act dumb ALSO THEY SAY WHAT THEY MEAN SO NO HITS OR GAMES AND DONT BE LATE

that is about it

lol u described me. i mean i think girls who can do makeup are super cool im just untalented as f*ck
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
someone I can be weird with
into music
enjoys eating and cooking
enjoys chilled dates (no high-end fancy meals)
cares enough but not stalkery caring

thank god theres boys like this. i always feel SO out of place at fancy dinners and stuff lol
Original post by Anonymous
thank god theres boys like this. i always feel SO out of place at fancy dinners and stuff lol

yesss comeee on

pm me haha :wink:
probably middle eastern or south asian (don't know why but I find girls from those areas absolutely gorgeous)
not religious
smart and independent-minded, can form her own opinions and isn't swayed by what others think
sweet and caring personality, good sense of humor
would like children someday
likes hard rock and metal (AC/DC, Alice in Chains, Motley Crue)
can talk to her about anything, no BS
probably middle eastern or south asian (don't know why but I find girls from those areas absolutely gorgeous)

not religious

You might have some trouble with that

Quick Reply

Latest