(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Shadbury
‘Pleasure 😐’

Aaaahhhh yayyyyyy. 😁😁 I watched the second one this afternoon
One of my favourite quotes in ten forts one is
“What happened between you and quirell down There is a secret”
“So naturally the whole school knows“
Or
“I’m going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse expelled”
Original post by Golderz Is Great
how many times you seen it now lucy?:biggrin:

This I don’t know. however most of the time I just watched clips from it
Original post by LovingLucy
This I don’t know. however most of the time I just watched clips from it

whos seen i more you or ella lol:biggrin:

i reckon its a 10-10 draw:u:
Saturday/Sunday
Hey guys so I’m sticking true and like I said would not really be on at the weekend as it’s kinda my rest days and I don’t have as much to post about. Ok what did I do?

Saturday....
I finished my homework that I got set, I played scorched earth on my computer, I watched the second Harry Potter then I read my book and in the evening I watched the third Harry Potter

Today
I watched some sugar rush which had naya Rivera in it which made me kinda sad as for those who don’t know she died saving her son from drowning and it was strange to see her on it I guess, then I sat and chatted with my mum which was nice. This afternoon I played life is strange as the first episode was free on play station store and honestly I love it! Then I read my book and in the evening watched some more sugar rush

Hope your all ok xxxx will put up a tag list tomorrow
Monday
Hello I’m really sleepy I loved college though I found a group who are so amazing and lovely and I love going in much more than being at home honestly college is great and seeing people express themselves is great.

So what did I do today I didn’t have to go to college till 12:15 so I played sims and listened to potterless this morning then at college I had history which we did a lot of research mostly and English We started doing the great Gatsby annotating and did some anthology work xxxx
Monday
Hello I’m really sleepy I loved college though I found a group who are so amazing and lovely and I love going in much more than being at home honestly college is great and seeing people express themselves is great.

So what did I do today I didn’t have to go to college till 12:15 so I played sims and listened to potterless this morning then at college I had history which we did a lot of research mostly and English We started doing the great Gatsby annotating and did some anthology work xxxx

Great Gatsby isn’t the woooorst classic is it

Just find the lost romance thing a bit cringe, the book’s a lot like Jane Eyre but just not as good
Great Gatsby isn’t the woooorst classic is it

Just find the lost romance thing a bit cringe, the book’s a lot like Jane Eyre but just not as good

No gatsby is good actually
Don’t get me started on Jane eyre I Hate it
Tuesday

Hello hello hello my dears it’s Tuesday day 2 of being in college and it was great I’ve met some great and interesting people however not found a real group to stick with yet but I’ll get there. In terms of lessons I had double philosophy first and don’t get me wrong philosophy is my Favourite subject but omg I’m so lost and confused I may need to ask him For some help or find someone in my class who’s willing to help. Ugh I will get this but I love it anyway. Then I had double English in which we did more annotating the text and discussing ideas, then it was time for me to come home and I did some work and some typing up xx
No gatsby is good actually
Don’t get me started on Jane eyre I Hate it

Nahhhhh Lucy Great Gatsby was so deaddddd Jane Eyre was a genuinely good story man
Tuesday

Hello hello hello my dears it’s Tuesday day 2 of being in college and it was great I’ve met some great and interesting people however not found a real group to stick with yet but I’ll get there. In terms of lessons I had double philosophy first and don’t get me wrong philosophy is my Favourite subject but omg I’m so lost and confused I may need to ask him For some help or find someone in my class who’s willing to help. Ugh I will get this but I love it anyway. Then I had double English in which we did more annotating the text and discussing ideas, then it was time for me to come home and I did some work and some typing up xx

Sixth form is a madness absolutely amazing 😂 happy it was great for you!
(edited 3 years ago)
Nahhhhh Lucy Great Gatsby was so deaddddd Jane Eyre was a genuinely good story man

Sixth form is a madness absolutely amazing 😂 happy it was great for you!

I what should I do about help with philosophy as I can’t go to the help session till 2 weeks today as I missed today’s one? What do I do?
I what should I do about help with philosophy as I can’t go to the help session till 2 weeks today as I missed today’s one? What do I do?

I suggest sending an email if possible, read up on it and ask tomorrow 🤷🏻*♂️
I suggest sending an email if possible, read up on it and ask tomorrow 🤷🏻*♂️

True thanks
True thanks

Lucy if you have netflix then you should watch blackklansman which just come on there i think

its a film I really like
Tuesday

so happy your enjoying it lucy
Original post by Golderz Is Great
Lucy if you have netflix then you should watch blackklansman which just come on there i think

its a film I really like

so happy your enjoying it lucy

Thank you I’ll look at that
Thank you I’ll look at that

Bruhhh lets not lie though Lucy I’ve barely had enough time to watch a single episode of Breaking Bad 😂😭
Wednesday
Hey guys how are you all? I feel like I haven’t asked you guys that enough I’m good have had a few hiccups if you want me to be honest which is what this is all about being honest my anxiety has been peaking a little bit which I’ve been dealing with it does make me sad that this is happening again but I’ll be good, anyone who’s going through this like me here’s some advice, close your eyes, breathe if any tears start forming wipe them away before they fall, stop your hands from moving lots Put them in your lap if this helps and distract yourself. If anyone else has advice please Share.

So lessons I first had double Ancient Rome history which was good we started a documentary on ausgustus who’s actually so interesting so I really enjoyed that apart from that just a lot of writing. Then I had philosophy I emailed my teacher and he explained it but I still really struggled today in the lesson but I’ll be fine.
Bruhhh lets not lie though Lucy I’ve barely had enough time to watch a single episode of Breaking Bad 😂😭

😂😂😂😂so true so true
Haven’t done this in a while so Tag list To these amazing people tell me If you want to be tagged or removed
@Roses & Dreams
@Nutella!
@Shadbury
@RyanC
@Chopinnocturne31
@Golderz Is Great
@emilynxlan

Quick Reply

Latest