Reply 60
Original post by noturhabibti
yh so whats wrong with indian culture? make the most of being indian
STOP W THE COCONUTNESS

I never said there's anything wrong with it

Being your own person doesn't mean coconut smh
Reply 61
Original post by Vanessa Chuah
Who is asian here? (South, south-east asian, east asian)
I'm South-east Asian and black.

yeee asian check!

Korean and Bangladeshi so I am South Asian and East Asian,born and lives in Britain tho,so I am British Asian.
Reply 62
Who is asian here? (South, south-east asian, east asian)
I'm South-east Asian and black.

Me! :excited:
I'm from Sri Lanka and that makes me a South Asian:u:
Original post by Mochi07
yeee asian check!

Korean and Bangladeshi so I am South Asian and East Asian,born and lives in Britain tho,so I am British Asian.

What's your ethnicity called? I know British Bengali exists and British Korean, but what do you class as? Sorry if it's a personal question haha. I'm Mixed English and Bengali
🌈🌈
Reply 65
Original post by 2_versions
What's your ethnicity called? I know British Bengali exists and British Korean, but what do you class as? Sorry if it's a personal question haha. I'm Mixed English and Bengali

Yeah it is confusing.I just put British Asian/British Multiple Ethnic Backgrounds and leave it at that on like surveys.But if I have to be more specific I just say Korean-Bangladeshi.
I am Afghan as well :tongue: About a month late haha
Original post by β0b
I am south-east afroeurasian
the afro bit is debatable but it is more fun to throw it in there :3

That was a pain to read Bob ngl :redface:
Reply 68
Original post by SuperiorPotato
That was a pain to read Bob ngl :redface:

you're an answer hero now :eek::thumbsup: it's been a while. I'm back now :3 🥑🍣🥑
Original post by β0b
you're an answer hero now :eek::thumbsup: it's been a while. I'm back now :3 🥑🍣🥑

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssss it's been a while I have a blog too now :colondollar: How have you been?
Original post by β0b
I am south-east afroeurasian
the afro bit is debatable but it is more fun to throw it in there :3

omgmgg so cool! so are you like mixed? like me? bc i'm half malay and black....
Reply 71
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssss it's been a while I have a blog too now :colondollar: How have you been?

goodgood :3 I haven't been able to swim much, but I built up muscle ready for it :smile: How have you been coping? I hope you weren't too deprived of fun like I was.
Original post by β0b
goodgood :3 I haven't been able to swim much, but I built up muscle ready for it :smile: How have you been coping? I hope you weren't too deprived of fun like I was.

My life has been dead as usual tbh :redface: I really need to start doing more sports and clubs. You can't do swimming cause of the 6 people rule right? :/
Reply 73
My life has been dead as usual tbh :redface: I really need to start doing more sports and clubs. You can't do swimming cause of the 6 people rule right? :/

I'm not sure. I just haven't been going just because swimming with other people seems like the best way to spread diseases so when there is something scary, I feel the need to avoid it. I am sorry it hasn't been too fun for you :frown: I can't say I remember much about before 2 months ago, so I can't really recommend something which I think you would like. but I hope you find something which works for you :3🥑🍣🥑 be happy when you can friendly cupcake :smile:
Reply 74
omgmgg so cool! so are you like mixed? like me? bc i'm half malay and black....

I think so. south east comes from south east of europe about... sort of... and also south east of asia... and south east of africa too. that is where my parents are from. the africa is not biological. my father was brought up there but his parents moved there from asia. europian has no weirdness behind it :smile:
Original post by β0b
I think so. south east comes from south east of europe about... sort of... and also south east of asia... and south east of africa too. that is where my parents are from. the africa is not biological. my father was brought up there but his parents moved there from asia. europian has no weirdness behind it :smile:

oh that's cool.
my mother is a south east asian of east asian decent and my dad is a black american...
are you saying that your parents are african but they come from south east asia or..?
Reply 76
oh that's cool.
my mother is a south east asian of east asian decent and my dad is a black american...
are you saying that your parents are african but they come from south east asia or..?

my DAD is the one with that origin. my mother is europian. I only found out a little bit ago what my father's actual background was because before I thought his whole family was african😅
Your background also seems rather funky :biggrin: did people ask you about your accent growing up if you have one?
Original post by β0b
my DAD is the one with that origin. my mother is europian. I only found out a little bit ago what my father's actual background was because before I thought his whole family was african😅
Your background also seems rather funky :biggrin: did people ask you about your accent growing up if you have one?

ohhh i understand now. your mum is european and your dad is african?
i'm american. i grew up in america. so did my dad. my mom didn't grow up here. i live in the usa and i have american accent lol.
Reply 78
ohhh i understand now. your mum is european and your dad is african?
i'm american. i grew up in america. so did my dad. my mom didn't grow up here. i live in the usa and i have american accent lol.

aah. I never quite knew what my accent was and still am not certain. I think I have a pretty solid British accent but due to the fact everyone in my school when they first saw me couldn't pinpoint where I could be from, I really have no idea anymore :rolleyes:
and yeah, my dad was brought up in Africa.
Original post by β0b
I'm not sure. I just haven't been going just because swimming with other people seems like the best way to spread diseases so when there is something scary, I feel the need to avoid it. I am sorry it hasn't been too fun for you :frown: I can't say I remember much about before 2 months ago, so I can't really recommend something which I think you would like. but I hope you find something which works for you :3🥑🍣🥑 be happy when you can friendly cupcake :smile:

Omggg I hope you can get back to normal and I missed those cookies :cookie:

Latest

Trending

Trending